• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What intelligence would you rate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character of said verse can speak every single human language in the world, also speak its' own language with other characters like itself.

I went ahead with Genius since Black Widow is considered Genius for multiple reasons one being Multilingal. But Hetalia characters know every single human language and created one only THEY understand so...yeah.

Her Marvel Cinematic Universe version has Mutilingualism linked to Genius Intelligence under power and abilities.

Weird. I'll look into that a bit harder.

But yeah, your example is definately Genius. By a significant amount.

Speaking every human language probably means genius level intelligence.

Black Widow shouldn't have it though.

I agree. It's just that her tag in the P&A tab for Multilingualisim links to Genius Intelligence.

My idea was to remove the link from the word, as Multilingualisim shouldn't link there, and just leave the power linkless. Do you two have any better ideas?

No, that should be fine. I adjusted her page earlier.

No problem.

Is there anything left to do here or should we close this?

Nothing left to do. This thread shall be consigned to the shadow realm

Or... you know, you can just close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back