• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Yammy's Speed wasn't Unknown?

So, I know we don't scale base Yammy's Speed to the Privaron Espada for some reason, but how drastically would the Speed meta change if we did? Because iirc Bala has a 20x Speed multiplier.

I don't remember if Urahara has any feats reacting to Balas, but Ichigo definitely does have one.

Last edited:
What feats of reacting to balas does ichigo have?, i only remember him blocking balas from ressurection yammy who was a couple dozen meters away

Last edited:
That was what I was thinking of, yeah. I don't think it'd be unreasonable to scale at least his reactions, especially since it's so fast. A distance like a couple dozen meters shouldn't mean much at Hypersonic speeds, right?

That was what I was thinking of, yeah. I don't think it'd be unreasonable to scale at least his reactions, especially since it's so fast. A distance like a couple dozen meters shouldn't mean much at Hypersonic speeds, right?
You would need to find the distance ichigo moved his arms and compare it to the distance the attack had to travel to get the speed

But about yammy's speed ,do we have any proof he actually hit people like byakuya and zaraki, because them he would get a rating instead of being unknown

iirc thr was a scene were they both returned to soul society more damaged but that was the anime ill try to find the panel later

Back