• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if the Shadow dragons arc never happened? (SSJ4 Goku vs SSJ4 Vegeta)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
This is SSJ4 Shadow Dragon arc Goku vs SSJ4 Vegeta. Fight takes place on earth

The shadow dragons arc never happened in GT and both Saiyans decide to have one final rematch with each other to settle their rivalry for good. Both decide to skip the warmup and turn SSJ4

Goku: 1

Vegeta:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Vegeta also somehow is supposed to have low multiversal 2-C range via scaling massively above anime Buuhan, aka. (Someone needs to update GT Vegeta profile)

Goku has the means to one shot with Dragon Fist and Hammer, but I doubt he'd do that against Vegeta.

Could be incon, but Goku probably takes my vote since I faintly remember him having a better performance against Omega than Vegeta did. (and he can always oneshot)

Goku has the means to one shot with Dragon Fist and Hammer, but I doubt he'd do that against Vegeta.

Could be incon, but Goku probably takes my vote since I faintly remember him having a better performance against Omega than Vegeta did. (and he can always oneshot)
Goku also has more experience with the form than vegeta, but counted.

Goku also has more experience with the form than vegeta, but counted.
I was gonna mention how that doesn't really matter, but you're right SSJ4 makes you TALL, which Goku has more experience fighting in.

Goku would basically not have to adapt to his increased reach, while Vegeta would.

Back