• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if the entire series is featless?

So i'm wondering if there was an entire franchise that was featless but we do see people kill each other.

how do we know how powerful they are?

Like if that series is featless but everyone in that verse can one hit kill each other. How do we determine each characters attack potency if the series is featless along with the fact each character can one hit kill all the other characters?

It's just a curious question that came up in my head that i want answered.

Verses consisting of normal humans firing their guns at each other or fist fights are okay; but not so much verses with 0 conflict or superpowers at all.

Verses consisting of normal humans firing their guns at each other or fist fights are okay; but not so much verses with 0 conflict or superpowers at all.

It just came in my head. reminded me of jetpack joyride.

Like (This is a What IF by the way) if the scientists could also one hit kill barry but not only that, they can 1 hit kill everything else.

the scientists would not be able to have a profile made for them a good comparison to this would be the crewmate from among us they show no feats and have not fought in canon so they don't have profiles and the same would apply to the scientists

Back