• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Superman had ultra instinct

In theta state Superman get hyper calm hyper alert state of consciousness that would allow for perfect control and supremacy during battle.

In this state he is able to create mental plane and force those in is surrounding to enter plane he is also able to control reality in this plane.
Superman can also transform to other variations of himself supposedly gaining there powers.

In this state he also has mind manipulation and illusion creation.

This will affect both post crisis and rebirth Superman also rebirth Superman should gain all the powers of post crisis Superman as he is a combination of both post crisis and pre crisis.

Sources ; Superman the man of steel. 1991 issue 89.
Superman king of the world

Last edited:
Can't see it in the thread. Imgur is being weird on my phone so will check it on my computer

Agreed with instinctive reaction for the time being, but can you give us a proper source? Man of steel is a long comic. What issue/arc is it?

In theta state Superman get hyper calm hyper alert state of consciousness that would allow for perfect control and supremacy during battle.
This would just be enhanced senses without further information.
In this state he is able to create mental plane and force those in is surrounding to enter plane he is also able to control reality in this plane.
This is in a mental battle with Dominus. Its more about his telepathy resistance than anything.
In this state he also has mind manipulation and illusion creation.
See above. We see cuts to their fight in the real world and its obvious that the entire thing within their minds

This would just be enhanced senses without further information.
It could.
This is in a mental battle with Dominus. Its more about his telepathy resistance than anything.
We clearly see him making the plane and bringing in dominus Lois Laine and lex Luther in the plane if it was resistance about telepathy they wouldn't need to show that or him changing to other variations of Superman.
See above. We see cuts to their fight in the real world and its obvious that the entire thing within their minds
I don't see how it counters giving him mind manipulation.

We clearly see him making the plane and bringing in dominus Lois Laine and lex Luther in the plane
He didn't bring him with him. Dominus had earlier linked their minds to draw information from in order to harm Superman, they were just dragged along for the ride. Lex even outright states this later on
Lex Luthor: It isn't a new power Lane-- It's the unique interaction of Superman's will and Dominus's ability!
Later on Dominus outright states that the entire sequence was in the mental world of the Theta State as well. Its just advanced plot tom foolery.
I don't see how it counters giving him mind manipulation.
Its only mind manipulation in the sense that its to counter mind manipulation. It would just be detailed under his resistance section.

He didn't bring him with him. Dominus had earlier linked their minds to draw information from in order to harm Superman, they were just dragged along for the ride. Lex even outright states this later on

Later on Dominus outright states that the entire sequence was in the mental world of the Theta State as well. Its just advanced plot tom foolery.

Its only mind manipulation in the sense that its to counter mind manipulation. It would just be detailed under his resistance section.
Ok. But I have another request rebirth Superman should be post crisis Superman powers has he his the combination of both post crisis and new 52.

It's... a far cry from Ultra Instinct.

The first is not even enhanced senses, I'd say. It's like... just the ability to keep yourself calm and alert, like any martial artist.

And what Qaw said about the rest.

It's... a far cry from Ultra Instinct.

The first is not even enhanced senses, I'd say. It's like... just the ability to keep yourself calm and alert, like any martial artist.

And what Qaw said about the rest.
What about post crisis and rebirth could rebirth have the power of post crisis has he his the combination of new 52 and post crisis.

He doesn't have their combined powers - quantifiably at least. It's just their continuities merged together and some stuff became canon, some none canon. Abilities, yes. But would only apply to Rebirth Superman.

Qawsedf234 makes sense to me as well. Thank you for helping out.

Back