• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if 2 omnipotent fight 1 omnipotent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 1-A vs High 1-A is almost always inconclusive.

High 1-A vs 0 is almost always inconclusive.

0 vs 0 is always inconclusive.

0 vs 0 vs 0 would still be inconclusive.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
High 1-A vs High 1-A is almost always inconclusive.
High 1-A vs 0 is almost always inconclusive.

0 vs 0 is always inconclusive.

0 vs 0 vs 0 would still be inconclusive.
that's not a 0 vs 0 vs 0 , that's a 0 and 0 vs 0

Because they're essentially the same thing. High 1-A characters would usually be Tier 0 if they didn't have one very specific flaw/limitation or if their verse's Tier 0 didn't exist. For example, Yog-Sothoth would likely be the Mythos' Tier 0 if the family tree and Azathoth did not exist in it. Because of this, it can be difficult to determine how powers of said characters translates across different franchises.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Because they're essentially the same thing. High 1-A characters would usually be Tier 0 if they didn't have one very specific flaw/limitation or if their verse's Tier 0 didn't exist. For example, Yog-Sothoth would likely be the Mythos' Tier 0 if the family tree and Azathoth did not exist in it. Because of this, it can be difficult to determine how powers of said characters translates across different franchises.
oh ok

Because the only reason that a High 1-A is not a tier 0, is usually that there is some minor limitation, or that there exists a higher being within this fiction.

However, there is no real way to gauge the differences in power between tiers High 1-A and 0 between different franchises.

Hmm. Azathoth replied while I was typing.

However, there is no real way to gauge the differences in power between tiers High 1-A and 0 between different franchises.

Hmmmm, no.

If first franchise has high 1-A and 0.

And second franchise has high 1-A, that = high 1-A from first franchise.

Then 0 from first franchise definitely stronger than high 1-A from second franchise.

Well, okay then, although personally I can have problems discerning the differences.

Let's quote DarkLK:

DarkLK said:
True Omnipotent is stronger than True Omnipotent. And the difference bigger than tier 0 and anything else's difference even if tier 0 s True Omnipotent. Just because.
So the result can go eitherway, but assuming three of them have the same degree of infinity, then two omnipotents > one omnipotents.

I also don't agree with A6colute, there are several other fictions which has their High-1A who has more feats and seems overpowering their tier 0, or completely obliterates their tier 0 because of lol logic, and according to lol logic and feats, even EGD seems to lost against this character.

there are several other fictions which has their High-1A who has more feats and seems overpowering their tier 0

seems

That's all.

Seems - means nothing.

Not Jim Sterling said:
No, Tier 0 is unbeatable in their own verse, if they get beaten then they will be downgrade to High 1-A.
Nah, read up again on DarkLK quote and the clasiffication of omnipotence.

Also copy paste from ACF:

• 3) The absolute omnipotence / true omnipotence - the power and possibilities of the character positioned as unlimited and absolute, regardless of any hierarchies and perspectives, ignoring all possible and impossible contradictions, in consequence of which he can literally everything. It is assumed that the absolute omnipotence characteristic Examples of characters.
Examples of characters: The Creator, Azathoth, Supreme Being/Kami Tenchi

True omnipotence is basically Tier 0 in their own verse, not high 1-A, so I more don't understand what are you talking about.

True omnipotence goes boundlessly beyond virtual omnipotence, in that the being is unambiguously omnipotent, and he/she or they can literally do whatever they want and contradictions are literally fictional and meaningless.

For me True omnipotent(for example Kami Tenchi) >>>> all other Tier 0 combine because there can only be one True omnipotent in fiction, but because it's impossible to prove so I just gave up.

That's usually, Not Jim Sterling. Usually. Since they're simply omnipotent and truly beyond contradictions.

A6Colute took the words right out of my mouth: Considering that a Tier 0 character is basically boundless compared to a High 1-A character...

A6Colute wrote
Then 0 from first franchise definitely stronger than high 1-A from second franchise.

This means that true onmipotence (Tier 0) > virtual omnipotence (High 1-A) due to the fact that a truly omnipotent character isn't bound by anything in the first place.

If a character is truly omnipotent (Tier 0) it should apply for all series, and not just for that specific series; otherwise that character is bound by something, and is not truly omnipotent.

Well, we do not even use the term true Omnipotence, since it is impossible to prove. Please read the link. DarkLK helped me with input when I was writing the page.

Anyway, I think that all DarkLK meant with his quote is that true omnipotence is beyond understanding, classification, and impossible to define.

That's what true omnipotence is: literally impossible and beyond expectations and understanding.

Omnipotents technically can't even fight in the first place.

There can only be one omnipotent, if you do a crossover battle with two, they're by definition not omnipotent in said crossover fight.

This is a thread from way back, so it shouldn't be bumped. However, Zengen's answer seems sufficient enough.

Btw I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back