• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Energy and matter absorption iirc. He can basically empower himself with his Absorption.

Actually, after looking at both profiles I realized that Charmy doesn’t stand a chance and this match is basically a stomp Galactus has what Charmy has and more, on top of that Charmy doesn’t resist Galactus’s abilities that he lacks. Basically Charmy has no wincons at all. This should be closed.

Actually, after looking at both profiles I realized that Charmy doesn’t stand a chance and this match is basically a stomp Galactus has what Charmy has and more, on top of that Charmy doesn’t resist Galactus’s abilities that he lacks. Basically Charmy has no wincons at all. This should be closed.
It’s not quite a stomp. Galactus’ movements are quite slow it seems and charmy is still able to harm him. It shouldn’t be closed because if it is a stomp, I would just change it to a different character in the verse

It’s not quite a stomp. Galactus’ movements are quite slow it seems and charmy is still able to harm him.
Really doesn’t matter, Charmy can harm him but not one shot him, Charmy attacks Galactus but it’s not that he wins with it or kills him in one shot, if Galactus gets harmed he wil just absorb Charmy and there is nothing Charmy can do about it.

Really doesn’t matter, Charmy can harm him but not one shot him, Charmy attacks Galactus but it’s not that he wins with it or kills him in one shot, if Galactus gets harmed he wil just absorb Charmy and there is nothing Charmy can do about it.
I don’t think galactus absorbs people

I'm sure the absorption takes a long time (considering how long it took the protagonists to defeat him, probably 10 or more minutes)

Back