• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to Vampire Hunter D

Hes 2-c with the akashik record

His resistance is at least universe level (his aura is stronger that the destroyer's aura who tanked a big bang to the face without a scratch)

IIRC, yes, 2-C should come from the Akashic Record.

It's stated to give its user complete control over "all of creation" (or something like that...), which is confirmed to have multiple universes at a few different points, as well as its past, present and future. I don't think the exact number of universes in VHD is ever stated at any point, though.

I need to reread the VHD novels one of these days. It's been far too long.

I had all of the novels on my phone I finished the first two but my phone was destroyed so I'm working on getting them back

D can negate resurrection by destroying their fount of life from what I can remember

From what I can recall, he can negate healing, regen and resurrection, yes.

I also remember this working on the regen of something that was mechanical, but don't quote me on that unless you have a scan of your own. (Because wow)

Sparda 20000000 said:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCazl1lK6kVjMCi5wR4dxwov7Fq0RqQKkmtwtI3X6Sc/mobilebasic
This is something ever made a while back do you know what his mid-godly regen feat was because the only regen I know was high-mid
He may have been referring to the feat of D breaking out of the dimension that was supposed to EE him, brought up above. The problem with that assumption is that we don't actually see him "regenerate" from erasure. All we know is that he escaped from a place that was supposed to erase him.

Of course, if there's another feat he has that warrants Mid-Godly, then that should be fine. But I don't remember any offhand.

Also, is there a place here on this wiki where i can post my RT of D?

G+ is gonna close sono and I don't wanna lose it

Make a blog and paste all of the links and info from the RT into it. Or just link the RT here and let one of us save everything. Neither way should be too hard.

Wait, Google+ is closing soon? What?

Well, RIP.

I had a feeling Google's poor-man's Facebook wouldn't stand the test of time, but seeing it finally go under still feels...odd.

So... Does my RT has enough feats to create a profile? I only picked his best feats of 25 volumes (theres still 3 more for me to read)

I haven't seen your RT yet. Have you linked it or transferred the info to a blog somewhere here, yet?

This seems relatively comprehensive enough to use in order to make a profile. The stats seem fairly teased-out, as well. Low 2-C for warping the entire space-time continuum with a single stab, Infinite speed for crossing an infinite distance in a moment in order to cut Matthew (as well as slashing someone who could teleport "to the ends of the universe" while they were in the middle of a teleport, which I didn't actually see on there but definitely remember happening), and so on and so forth...

I still recommend you copy-paste the information from this RT into a blog on the wiki, but for now, it should suffice.

Neat

Now I just need help to create the profile

Yea Iam going to post on a blog. Better do it now before I forget about it

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, Regenerationn (High-Mid; Able to regenerate himself after being torn to pieces), Immortality (1, and 3), Master Swordsman, Expert Marksman, Immense Willpower, energy manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Stealth Mastery (can bend himself in darkness), Healing, Resurrection (via "Lefty"), Regenerationn Negation (can cut the fount of life itself), Spatial Manipulation, Non-Physical interaction (can hurt and destroy ghosts), Space Manipulation, Reality Warping, fate, probability and Time-space Manipulation (Via Akashic Record), Absorption, Perpetual Power Growth, Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind, Transmutation, Existence Erasure, fate, probability, Reality Warping, Soul and Time-Space Manipulation.

Attack Potency: Universe level + (Warped the entire space-time continnum with a single stab). His attacks with his longsword ignores conventional durability.

Speed: Infinite (Crossed an infinite distance in a moment in order to cut Matthew)

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman

'Striking Strength:' Universe level +

Durability: Universe level + (His aura is stronger than the Destroyer's aura who tanked a big bang to the face without a scratch)

Stamina: Very High; Can fight for hours without tiring

Range: Hundreds of meters with space manipulation

'Standard Equipment:' Longsword, Wooden Needles, Blue pendant

Intelligence:
Genius; Using a small force, bested Valcua who is second only to the Sacred Ancestor in leading military forces. Has thousands of years fighting every kind of enemy and nobles.

Weaknesses: Everytime once a year, D needs to bury himself due to being exposed to sunlight.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Miracle blood light: Described as a miracle of blood red light that flashes out from D's eyes. It has the power to completely destroy the Regenerationn level of true immortality achieved by Duke Gilzen despite him being able to easily regenerate from the fount of life being severed.

Yes, that should be fine. Just make sure the grammar and formatting are as good as you can make them.

Also, don't forget to add the necessary categories based on his series, tier, powers and character type. That's a rookie mistake I used to make a lot.

I know 4 things that he is currently missing

Mind control anyone he bites he can control

Weather manipulation he changed the weather when the sheriff came to take Doris

Intangible he fazed out of Doris's whip

And his aura manipulation

Sparda 20000000 said:
I know 4 things that he is currently missing
Mind control anyone he bites he can control

Weather manipulation he changed the weather when the sheriff came to take Doris

Intangible he fazed out of Doris's whip

And his aura manipulation
Get quotes or scans of these and we can add them.

If our problem last time was lack of evidence for his powers and justifications, that's what we're going to need this time around.

I lost all of the novels when my phone was destroyed so I can't give any scans. I think burnout is the only who can provide scans at the moment

Back