• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Fun is There in Making Sense?: Discord vs Kaldor Draigo

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Since apparently everyone sucks and there hasn't been a fight made between these two verses yet, I'm putting two walking memes against each other to see what happens.

Chaos for three easy payments of $19.99 vs Supreme Grand Master of the GREATEST CHAPTER Grey Knights

Don't do Warp dust
Fire when ready

• Discord wants to stop Draigo from ruining everything that is fun in the universe. Draigo wants to destroy Discord because he looks like a starfruit.
  • In character, willing to kill.
  • Combatants start 100 meters apart.
  • Win by any means death or incapacitation.

Discord:

Draigo:

Inconclusive:

I'm actually not sure. The Warp is kinda constantly screwing Draigo over and teleporting him random places, after battles. He's ised to being tossed across reality, and if memory serves, he has cross-dimensional teleportation of his own.

Edit: He has Gate of Infinity.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm actually not sure. The Warp is kinda constantly screwing Draigo over and teleporting him random places, after battles. He's ised to being tossed across reality, and if memory serves, he has cross-dimensional teleportation of his own.

Edit: He has Gate of Infinity.
Disease Manipulation?

As in does Draigo have it or does he resist it?

He doesn't have it, but he's walked through the home domain of the living embodiment of disease and decay while remaining unaffected.
So much for that.

Guess I can bump this now that Draigo has some more defined numbers, so pinning down an exact AP value should be easier.

So he consistently fights and defeats Greater Daemons far above and far less restricted than one who has an extremely casual 583.8 Foe feat (so I guess just >>>583.8 Foe?), and inflicted minor damage to a guy who is above 3.5 gigaFoe. So 4-B Draigo's AP is somewhere between half a kiloFoe and...several gigaFoe.

...God f#@$ing dammit

Potential Existence Erasure?

That's definitely not going to help against Draigo, especially on such a minor level.
Does he resist it? I didn't see it on the profile.

Yes. Especially considering the very nature of his character and what he does. On top of the generic counter/nullification he has.

Yes. Especially considering the very nature of his character and what he does. On top of the generic counter/nullification he has.
It'd be nice if those resistances were in the profile. It's embarrassing saying Discord can erase him on the grounds that I didn't see resistances to it on the profile.

Does Discord have anything to put him down?

If he didn't, I definitely wouldn't have made this fight.

Though due to the nature of both their powers, it's more likely to come down to a sheer slugfest of powers than any one specific ability, which was kinda intended.

If he didn't, I definitely wouldn't have made this fight.

Though due to the nature of both their powers, it's more likely to come down to a sheer slugfest of powers than any one specific ability, which was kinda intended.
Discord may win then. A fight may wind up causing chaos, which makes Discord stronger (he broke free from his seal after an argument)

Back