• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What exactly qualifies for, "at least" on a profile page? A Bleach question(oh, god). Should this be a thread?

I've been browsing this site for something like a year now, and a change to the Bleach god-tiers has confused me.

It was my understanding that the use of "at least" denoted a significant difference between the accepted stats in the character's profile and his implied canon power, such as a casual feat, or a calculation that was forced to heavily lowball due to a lack of concrete facts, such as the accepted calculation for the distance between Soul Society and the Soul Palace, as that calc essentially ignored Ichigo's physical capabilities due to a lack of information, which is understandable, but it is Ichigo's speed is a hell of a lot faster than Peak Human x3. No, I'm not saying to use his speed in the calc, just that to use that lowball, without acknowledging the fact that is a lowball, is ridiculous. Such as in the Yhwach lifting feat, and the Mimihagi blitz.

As that lowball was used in others, does that not mean that the other calcs are, inevitably, lowballs?

TLDR: Yhwach's profile had an "at least" notation because his feat was casual. The feat used was revised to have a higher result. Does that change the fact that the feat was casual and thus deserving an "at least"?

Yeah he should get an at least added. The feat itself was Uber casual and he only got stronger afterwards.

Back