• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what exactly is the Numidium ?

The Dwemer built/become the Numidium but the Numidium is a part of the six walking way and also a mass destruction weapon,
-the Numidium "create Talos".
-the Numidium make Mannimarco a god.
-the Numidium is part of the process for creating the "new man" (Jubal-lun-Sul).
-the Numidium is "powered" by the heart of Lorkhan (Lorkhan/Talos achieved CHIM...) and by the oversouls of the Dwemer.
-the Numidium is the way for the Dwemer for escape the dream (like Amaranth, but failed?).

what exactly is the Numidium? a sort of failed amaranth for the Dwemer? why he is part of the walking way if is initial purpose is to destroy the reality?

I see it like a virus, he comes from "outside" the reality, but can't exist outside of it, and it's activation cause a dragon break because the reality rejects him like our body reject an infection.

Ok, maybe I'm not the best member to explain it but I'll try. First, one of the Six Way Walling is known as Anumidium or Numidium. It consists of a fusion of souls so great as to reach those of the Gods. It is called this because the souls of the Dwemers have fused with the Numidium, becoming its metaphorical skin. Secondly, the Numidium can be considered a living NO, an anomaly, an anti-tower, the Numidium is the negation in the Aurbis, a gray area where the "Maybe" reigns.

Yes, but Talos and Vivec with chim was not able to defeat the numidium and mannimarco achieve his divinity through the numidium, that's why I see it like a virus that break the rules than just an Oversoul or a tower 😁

Back