• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what does exceeding number cardinals (aleph etc.) give?

That is virtually impossible to include.

(Since most large cardinals out there are undefined and even then if somehow all large cardinals out there become definitive etc etc it still wouldn't be included here because of kunen's inconsistency, Gödel's incompleteness theorem and such....)

Anyways it can probably give 1-A as a tier, Now in case you're asking, why not higher? Exceeding a concept of quantification isn't gonna help, you need to exceed a quantification of something instead.

(As for the reason of 1-A it's because of beth numbers or Real coordinate space, though maybe H1-A is also fine as a tier.)

Last edited:
Tüm kardinalleri dahil ediyorum (matematik ve fizikt

I'm including all cardinals (I mean all cardinals in math and physi
Aleph-Null = High 1-B
Aleph-1 = Low 1-A
Aleph-2 = Baseline 1-A
Aleph-Omega = 1-A+
İnaccesible Cardinal = Baseline High 1-A
Mahlo Cardinal = Baseline 0
Weakly Compact Cardinal=0+
Woodin Cardinal = 0^infinity
Berkeley Cardinal = 0^infinity

Aleph-Null = Yüksek 1-B
Aleph-1 = Düşük 1-A
Aleph-2 = Temel 1-A
Aleph-Omega = 1-A+
Erişilemeyen Kardinal = Temel Yüksek 1-A
Mahlo Kardinal = Temel 0
Zayıf Kompakt Kardinal=0+
Woodin Kardinal = 0^sonsuz
Berkeley Kardinali = 0^sonsuz
According to this situation, does someone who surpasses mathematics get 0?(including physics)

Aleph-Null = High 1-B
Aleph-1 = Low 1-A
Aleph-2 = Baseline 1-A
Aleph-Omega = 1-A+
İnaccesible Cardinal = Baseline High 1-A
Mahlo Cardinal = Baseline 0
Weakly Compact Cardinal=0+
Woodin Cardinal = 0^infinity
Berkeley Cardinal = 0^infinity
Hyper-Inaccessible is honestly enough for tier 0, mainly because a hyper-inaccessible views inaccessible the same way it views alephs.

(Also it's better to put a S in the cardinals since they have more than one of them.....

I would also put another correction or atleast a opinion, I think weakly compact should be infinite layers to 0 as well mainly because even a hyper-mahlo views mahlo the same way it views inaccessible and the same way inaccessible views alephs.

And there's gonna be even more hyper-mahlo that is superior to the other yet below a weakly compact, like hyper-hyper-mahlo which views hyper-mahlo the same way it views mahlo.)

Though again you need a quantification of this things to reach the tiers not the concept of the number itself.

Hyper-Inaccessible is honestly enough for tier 0, mainly because a hyper-inaccessible views inaccessible the same way it views alephs.

(Also it's better to put a S in the cardinals since they have more than one of them.....

I would also put another correction or atleast a opinion, I think weakly compact should be infinite layers to 0 as well mainly because even a hyper-mahlo views mahlo the same way it views inaccessible and the same way inaccessible views alephs.

And there's gonna be even more hyper-mahlo that is superior to the other yet below a weakly compact, like hyper-hyper-mahlo which views hyper-mahlo the same way it views mahlo.)

Though again you need a quantification of this things to reach the tiers not the concept of the number itself.
What do you mean by quantifying?

What do you mean by quantifying?
Atleast a quantification of those numbers.
(With inaccessible to higher it can be anything honestly even wood or points but I'm more on going for something like dimensions the spatial ones.)

Personally in cardinality I think this should be the order Reinhardt (atleast omega-huge) > I0? > Icarus set. (It's implication can imply I0 but it's the subset X)

I'm a bit unsure on the I0 and Icarus set.

Berkeley>Reinhardt though.

Berkeley cardinals are singular yet they are omega-huge as well so I'm thinking it's probably bigger? Every berkeley cardinals are trivially reinhardt so.

Last edited:
I mean berkeley cardinals are not the biggest, they are just very strong.

I find ultrahuge to be one of the biggest.

And limit of berkeley cardinals exists also woodin koellners extendible is also a big one that should be bigger than atleast the least berkeley.

So berkeley's are like very strong and very big? But not really the biggest.

Last edited:
I mean berkeley cardinals are not the biggest, they are just very strong.

I find ultrahuge to be one of the biggest.

And limit of berkeley cardinals exists also woodin koellners extendible is also a big one that should be bigger than atleast the least berkeley.

So berkeley's are like very strong and very big? But not really the biggest.
Normally how would certain fiction use cardinals to explain the size of their cosmology?

Normally how would certain fiction use cardinals to explain the size of their cosmology?
Can you elaborate a little?

Saying something is infinite is already a common depiction don't you think?

Unless if you mean large cardinals or something along those lines which means you'd need to either batantly say their equation (or formulae) or say the axiom itself I don't think there is a simple breakdown there although I do have some ideas of wanking some fictional verses that have non math settings that can adhere to a reinhardt or things similar but some here does not follow vsbw standards so can't give you that idea as an example.

Can you elaborate a little?

Saying something is infinite is already a common depiction don't you think?

Unless if you mean large cardinals or something along those lines which means you'd need to either batantly say their equation (or formulae) or say the axiom itself I don't think there is a simple breakdown there although I do have some ideas of wanking some fictional verses that have non math settings that can adhere to a reinhardt or things similar but some here does not follow vsbw standards so can't give you that idea as an example.
Such as SCP and world of darkness.

Do you expect them to write the equation or the formula justifying it then?

I have some ideas of indirectly saying it but really by vsbw they will say it's assuming even if it's fitting.

Do you expect them to write the equation or the formula justifying it then?

I have some ideas of indirectly saying it but really by vsbw they will say it's assuming even if it's fitting.
I see you are working hard and you should take a tea break at WoD cosmology crt because we have problem about set theory and use of axiom of choice. (zfc) 🤣

Why does the verse use transcend concept dimension plus support exceed infinite geometric patterns blah-blah. got tier 1A?

Isn't low 1A equal to first uncountable infinite in the tiering system the same as "unreachable" for transfinite/infinite numbers below them?

The what now? I don't remember talking about concept of dimension.

Aleph-1 is just bigger than Aleph-0 it's not unreachable to it.

Strictly speaking, aleph-0 is a subset of aleph1, which can be defined by any mapping. In this case ℵ0 is a subset of P(ℵ0) because P(ℵ0) can contain infinitely many ℵ0s, which would make you P(ℵ0).

Normalde bazı kurgular kozmolojilerinin büyüklüğünü açıklamak için kardinalleri nasıl kullanırdı?
Bunu şu şekilde açıklayabilirim, eğer herhangi bir serideki ifadede aleph-0 kadar boyut varsa, bu o serideki tüm boyutları 2a yapar (temelde yani standart evrensel modelde her boyut 4d olarak karakterize edilirse) ), elbette bu minimum olarak gerçekleşir ve eğer bu boyutlar niteliksel olarak birbirini aşıyorsa bu, aleph-0 kadar boyut ifadesi ile h1b'ye kadar çıkar.

Hiper-Erişilemez, açıkçası 0. seviye için yeterlidir, çünkü hiper-erişilemez görünümler, aleflerle aynı şekilde erişilemezdir.

(Ayrıca kardinallerde birden fazla olduğundan S harfi koymak daha iyidir.....

Ayrıca başka bir düzeltme veya en azından bir görüş koyacağım, zayıf kompaktın 0'a kadar sonsuz katmanlar olması gerektiğini düşünüyorum, çünkü bir hiper-mahlo bile mahlo'yu erişilemez olarak gördüğü gibi ve erişilemez alefleri aynı şekilde görüyor.

Ve hiper-mahlo'yu mahlo'ya baktığı gibi gören hiper-hiper-mahlo gibi, diğerinden üstün ancak zayıf kompaktlığın altında olan daha da fazla hiper-mahlo olacak.)

Yine de kademelere ulaşmak için sayı kavramına değil, bu şeylerin niceliğine ihtiyacınız var.
Hayır, aslında hiper-erişilemez kardinal 0. seviye değil. Hiper-erişilemez kardinal, temel erişilemez kardinale göre hiper-uzatılmış bir sonsuzluğa sahiptir, bu yüzden aralarında sonsuz bir omega seviyesi olduğunu söyleyebilirim, tıpkı tıpkı güçsüz bir erişilmezi a seviyesi olarak alırız, hiper-erişilemez kardinalin, eğer erişilemez olana göre hiperölçekli bir sonsuzluk seviyesi varsa, bu erişilemez seviyede hala bir fark olduğu anlamına gelmez, sadece erişilemez bir kardinalin olduğu anlamına gelir, a ile gösterilen, erişilemeyen kardinal ile ilgili olarak k ile gösterilen (a<k'den beri) bir hiperseviyeye sahiptir. Aşırı erişilemez yalnızca sonsuz bir genişlemeye sahip olacaktır; bu, temel erişilemez ile hiper erişilemezin kardinalleri arasındaki farkın, iyi düzenin yalnızca sonsuz seviyesi olan omega olduğu anlamına gelir.

Aleph 1 is the superset of Aleph 0 and is in fact inaccessible with respect to it (unless you are talking about limit cardinals).

More precisely, when we make Aleph 0^Aleph 0, i.e. aleph 0 repeats aleph 0 times, we reach aleph 1. If the limit in question is cardinal... yes. It is not unreachable because this cardinal can reach a superset by repeating itself continuously.

Btw, about the question I saw above, "Is completely transcended maths and physics is tier 0?" It is not even close to tier 0, it is only taken as far as it is shown in the verse.

You mean ecceding any cardinal number??? Any small and large cardinal???

Yeah it will give you tier 0

Herhangi bir kardinal sayıyı aşmayı mı kastediyorsun? Küçük ve büyük kardinal var mı???

Evet, sana 0. kademeyi verecek
Herhangi bir asal sayıyı aşmak diye bir şey yoktur, o asal sayının miktarına eşdeğer bir boyutsal ölçeği, maddesel olmayan bir şekilde, yani r>f veya niteliksel aşkınlık vb. aşmanız gerekir ve bu, spesifik olarak yapılmalıdır. belirtildi (bu daha fazla ayrıntıya girmeden başka bir açıdan da olabilir)

Yukarıda bahsettiğim şey maddi olmayan bir tutkuydu ve ayrıca herhangi bir büyük kardinal, örneğin erişilemeyen kardinaller 0 vermeyebilir.

Back