• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What could possibly go wrong? (Reinhard vs Black Hat)

SBA assumed

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Last edited:
Varies from EE to SR (that includes his RW and TS), to kicking someone through a portal into a star, to physically overpowering someone, to evaporate someone with his eye beams, to causing someone to explode with a glance.
Wow.

Well, since Reinhard have his blessing of initiative, he probally gonna have his attack hitting first.

He'll use it on anyone
You don't really answer my questions...
I asking because In the clip on the profile, he sees the Future as If he fast forwarding a vídeo, so my question If he stand still watching the Future? By How long? 1 second or various seconds? Because he talking with the audience during all that which is kinda confusing.

You don't really answer my questions...
I asking because In the clip on the profile, he sees the Future as If he fast forwarding a vídeo, so my question If he stand still watching the Future? By How long? 1 second or various seconds? Because he talking with the audience during all that which is kinda confusing.
It wouldn't be relevant if he only looks a few seconds into the future to see what Reinhard would do right?

Well, Reinhard still have the first attack hitting advantage, so unless he telerport out of his range, that won't do much.
He casually teleported to somewhere further than Earth to complete a war he started.
Why? Its a time stop, the range doesnt matter
Difference is all his reality powers are tied to his subjective reality which is 2B. Reinhard has never dealt with time stop of that magnitude

He casually teleported to somewhere further than Earth to complete a war he started.
Ok i don't need the context, you can just say he would telerport.

Well, If Black Hat can dodge all Reinhard attacks with Teleport, Reinhard would have a hard time hitting him. While he does resist a few of Black Hat hax, and he can't die too, that would't do much mean much when Black Hat actually does use a hax that Works on him.

Ok, so It does really look like Black Hat have way more chances here.

Well, If Black Hat can dodge all Reinhard attacks with Teleport, Reinhard would have a hard time hitting him. While he does resist a few of Black Hat hax, and he can't die too, that would't do much mean much when Black Hat actually does use a hax that Works on him.

way more chances?
this is a straight up stomp lol
Reinhard attacks and he just teleports then tries multiple haxes on him till one works and wins

I'd just say both has a more or less equal chance to kill one another.

If speed is equalized then Reinhard's blessings allow him to immediately slash first and erase Black Hat.

Precognition is irrelevant unless he has thought-based instant-kill hax.

I don't think the range of the timestop matters that much. So Reinhard should still resist it.

Back