• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What AP is required for these feats?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Feat 1: I'm doing an Undergrowth revision and I was wondering if creating all the plant life on Earth is quantifiable or not?, Because it's indicated he was the one who did.

Feat 2: He also was going to create even more plant life across the globe and wrap small country size Vines across the entire planet.

It's not stated how long it took him to do it the first time. However they give use a representation of it the second time.

It has a timeframe and while some would say it's just showing use what would happen, Undergrowth has been shown to be capable of spreading his plants extremely quickly and he makes no mention of the growth taking time. I'll grab the video.

Pretty much. He was using the people of Amity Park to do so but I guess he realized human beings where to slow and simply put them in containment pods as shown later in the episode

Danny has a stated flight speed of 112 mph and Undergrowth's plants easily could keep up and spread past Danny. Undergrowth is also a greater threat than Vortex who is Sub-Reletavistic so that scene of Undergrowth spreading his planets across the globe and then his large vines at that rate is legit. He just wanted humans to be the ones to do it but as I said he sees them as slow and just decided to put then in pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back