• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability is this?

Changing a system by forcing things into it and chaning reality by that? like how certain magic gives order to the system and some kinda destroy it also changing the system have been said to affect the external world and another magic kinda mimicry that by becoming a part of that system to get abilities from it

aka: magic in the series isnt conventional magic is just affect a conceptual probally? so what ability is that appart from concep and probally law

Still sounds like RW, although in an indirect way. Vague descriptions grants vague powers.

Okay i will give literally what the character said

Magic is change rigth? When you cast a spell you are forcing your will onto the way of things WM (white magic) tends to introduce order to the system while black magic tends to encourage Decay

Isnt that also law because manipulating the laws of the world (even the character breaking the law of physics and common sense is a joke)

Magic, in general, is the power to control reality and its laws through the use of mystical rituals, enchanments, and other forms of supernatural energies, but that is merely a mechanic, magic can only do what the spell allows it to do: like one can manipulate the physical laws to create a fireball or mind control, it may seems mundane, but is still RW from a mechanical point of view.

Magic, in general, is the power to control reality and its laws through the use of mystical rituals, enchanments, and other forms of supernatural energies, but that is merely a mechanic, magic can only do what the spell allows it to do: like one can manipulate the physical laws to create a fireball or mind control, it may seems mundane, but is still RW from a mechanical point of view.
the law still valid tho but it doesnt come from that also just because is RW doesnt mean magically (pun intended) Makes the law invalid because by that logic every ability that comes from RW is invalid

oh also i alredy said that the magic from the verse i am talking is far far far diferent than normal magic beacuse the magic from the verse is just abusing reality or system via kinda sacrifices that mages exploit by putting a limit to a same ability damn even some mages can create their spells and the godtiers see that as a joke and controll the system perfectly like DnD not really to use his ability comparing normal magic to the verse magic is like saying that kinetic energy and gravitational energy are the same because they are energy

Looks too vague. Judging by the description of this ability, I'm sure this sort of magic can't be described by just a few sentences that you quoted. What is White Magic? What is Black Magic? What is this "order" and the "system"? Perhaps you need to read more on it, including its applications and statements.

Well, putting RW along with Magic is as I said reduntand, but if by using the magic one have more specific instance of Law or Chaos Manipulation, you may add it with its respective example.

Well, putting RW along with Magic is as I said reduntand, but if by using the magic one have more specific instance of Law or Chaos Manipulation, you may add it with its respective example.
they alredy said that white mages put the system at order via putting the a previous state and that is why it cant cure things that havent been while black magic just puts the system in chaos

So the change is occurring because of the introduction of something new in the working of an system. System in this case is the world or reality I suppose if yes then maybe law manipulation

So the change is occurring because of the introduction of something new in the working of an system. System in this case is the world or reality I suppose if yes then maybe law manipulation
Yeah it is and there are diferents type some of them just kinda become with the system to mimicry them and concept because the system is conceptual because several mages can harm or temporally destroy concepts and they draw powers from the same source (there are also far more feats of concep but i am lazy)

also would that be combat applicable?

Last edited:
also i forgeted that skilled enough users can create diferent types of magic who have their own rules so there is that that is how they created red magic

Back