• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welp Shallot SSJ3 addition

Shallot didn't defeat Frost. Frost basically took himself out by gorging out the Tree of Might's Fruit because Freeza refused to transform against him. Frost was beating everyone up until his body gave in

I suppose that it seems uncontroversial to add.

I suppose that can be added as a weakness.

that falls under Game Mechanics nowhere is that shown the weakness should just be that shallot cannot hold this form for long as the whole point of ssj3 is immense power but a short time to use it as this has been demonstrated throughout the series there's no reason shallot's ssj3 would be different.

also it isn't part 4 shallot that is 3-C it's part 6 shallot who is and i think this image is better pretty sure that ssj3 image is fanmade.
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 2.56.44 PM

that's not the offical image(i'm talking about the image you posted earlier) in the real image his hair curves to the left a bit the image you posted is fanmade clearly.

@Lavcore

You can probably insert the image if you wish.

Back