• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“WELCOME TO THE AMAZING DIGITAL NULL SPACE” (Caine vs. Infinite) (0-0-0)

Praying this isn’t a stomp.

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 4 km away.
The battle takes place in the Amazing Digital Circus.

Da Vouts
“WELCOME TO THE GODDAMN DIGITAL CIRCUS! MY NAME IS CAINE, I AM YOUR BITCH.”:
Scales to this and this; < 0.021 Tons of TNT, 267.32 Quettatons of TNT with Reality Warping
Scales to this; > 10.05 Metric Tons, higher with Telekinesis

“HE CALLS ME WEAK?! I AM NOT WEAK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—”:
Scales to Low 2-C; > [UNQUANTIFIABLE VALUE]
Scales to this; > 4.47e19 Metric Tons

Da Fakts
DOESN’T MATTER

So, both their BFR options won't work on each other cause Caine lacks the LS to move Infinite with his TK to BFR him, and Caine can Dimensional Travel out of Null Space. Does Caine have anyway of dealing with Infinite trapping him in an illusion?

uh,from what im seeing from infinite profile,it seems he have dimensional travel negation(or im just blind)

Funnily enough this is the one time infinite being a strange half jobber comes in handy. He will absolutely just punch Caine first and Caine lacks regeneration to be able to recover from the hit.

Last edited:
Funniest enough this is the one time infinite being a strange half jobber comes in handy. He will absolutely just punch Caine first and Caine lacks regeneration to be able to recover from the hit.
Would giving Caine prior knowledge help

If Caine has an easy win move I guess it depends on if he would go for it with prior knowledge or discard it due to insanity. If that would lead to him using a one hit quitter move I don’t think it’s fair. Infinite’s literally is just his punch and going for the insane moves would actually hurt him more than help so it’s not like it’s a stomp just funny how the victory can be so easy by doing the opposite of what he should normally do.

Caine can Dimensional Travel out of Null Space
Null Space is 5-D range IIRC

Anyways, from what I recall of Infinite's fight, he's just prone to spamming cubes and illusions as opposed to immediately starting with Null Space which was only done in a cutscene. That being said, it's more likely Caine will be able to snap Infinite into confetti.

Null Space is 5-D range IIRC

Anyways, from what I recall of Infinite's fight, he's just prone to spamming cubes and illusions as opposed to immediately starting with Null Space which was only done in a cutscene. That being said, it's more likely Caine will be able to snap Infinite into confetti.
Infinite resists Transmutation/Deconstruction.

Infinite resists Transmutation/Deconstruction.
Not Existence Erasure, though. The transmuation is only a side effect from the body disappearing, so if he resists it, it means no confetti would be made but he will still be erased.

Not Existence Erasure, though. The transmuation is only a side effect from the body disappearing, so if he resists it, it means no confetti would be made but he will still be erased.
He also resists Void Manipulation which Existence Erasure can be a subset of.

So, both their BFR options won't work on each other cause Caine lacks the LS to move Infinite with his TK to BFR him, and Caine can Dimensional Travel out of Null Space. Does Caine have anyway of dealing with Infinite trapping him in an illusion?
Null Space has Dimensional Travel negation. As someone who made the CRT to put this into the profile, I can help in regards to Null Space. It's a void of infinite nothing that is cut off from all dimensions. This prevented Tails or anyone else from contacting Sonic despite the fact that they have technology that is shown to travel across dimensions (dimensional travel communication basically). It was also designed as an inescapable prison for Sonic, who has Dimensional Travel via running. It might also just be 5D BFR or smth

Others pointed that stuff out, but I just wanted to go into more detail in regards to that.

Rewatching the scene, Infinite only went with null space when specifically told to. This lines up with him never even trying to attempt at any other point. It’s also stupidly slow to activate. So unironically he does have a better shot just going up to Caine and punching him (which I think he will do because he’s a goober when it comes actually using the Ruby’s powers).

Though it seems all of Caine’s abilities are either resisted physically or through straight up resistances (funny he resist Caine main kill move from the generic wisp weapons and nothing about the actual main characters lol). So I assume it’s a stomp for now. Though maybe I am forgetting a power.

Rewatching the scene, Infinite only went with null space when specifically told to. This lines up with him never even trying to attempt at any other point. It’s also stupidly slow to activate. So unironically he does have a better shot just going up to Caine and punching him (which I think he will do because he’s a goober when it comes actually using the Ruby’s powers).

Though it seems all of Caine’s abilities are either resisted physically or through straight up resistances (funny he resist Caine main kill move from the generic wisp weapons and nothing about the actual main characters lol). So I assume it’s a stomp for now. Though maybe I am forgetting a power.
Infinite only used it during that scene because Null Space didn't exist prior to it. As stated by Eggman, they created Null Space right before their meeting with Sonic there. And the activation itself isn't actually a slow process. Infinite just didn't trigger it to allow Eggman to actually talk about it. All Infinite needs to do is fire that small red orb into Null Space to activate it to suck in everything nearby.

I never really interpreted that as being right then and there, but even assuming that he still never tries it again against anyone else. Or on Sonic again when he only escaped with double boost and thus could be trapped.

I have no way to know if he can fire that red orb at any time when the only time he used it they didn’t do it like that. But that red orb, it expanding, and then it starting to suck things up still takes a while.

I highly immensely ridiculously doubt he would go for that first ever versus a physical attack which he opens with in every other scene (and the only scene he used nullspace he was still told to do so). Which doesn’t matter here at all since the physical attack actually works out better for him.

I never really interpreted that as being right then and there, but even assuming that he still never tries it again against anyone else. Or on Sonic again when he only escaped with double boost and thus could be trapped.

I have no way to know if he can fire that red orb at any time when the only time he used it they didn’t do it like that. But that red orb, it expanding, and then it starting to suck things up still takes a while.

I highly immensely ridiculously doubt he would go for that first ever versus a physical attack which he opens with in every other scene (and the only scene he used nullspace he was still told to do so). Which doesn’t matter here at all since the physical attack actually works out better for him.
I never made the argument he would go for Null Space first. I was just clarifying the misinterpretations in regards to Null Space which we see can be opened nearly instantly later on. I do think he opens up with illusions and attacks.

Ah glad to hear, wouldn’t want every Infinite thread to turn into a null space gg when he is so incompetent in every other scene. Though I will agree to disagree on the activation speed since it really doesn’t matter to this fight at all.

Ah glad to hear, wouldn’t want every Infinite thread to turn into a null space gg when he is so incompetent in every other scene. Though I will agree to disagree on the activation speed since it really doesn’t matter to this fight at all.
To be fair, I wouldn't call him incompetent (Not for the Null Space stuff anyways). After creating it and using it for the first time, Sonic somehow escaped (He nor Eggman was aware of how). So he would have no reason to think using it again would be effective. Any other gripes are fair though. Most of Forces is pretty stupid.

Back