• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weapons Master CRT

I'm not a fan of the scans that are cropped and ignoring context, and this is missing stuff

That gun that can hurt Superman shouldn't be used for AP because its an ordinary gun. Its also important to note that Superman was weakened in that comic. Something which applies to the energy dagger feat as well. This scan from Action Comics 818 would be much better for energy projection, or this one where he hurts Ted Kord and Guy Gardner since those ones actually hurt people though scaling to weakened Superman isn't 4-B

You also didn't mention in the profile that he can summon any weapon from virtually anywhere in the universe, but you have the scan of it under his resistance to mind manipulation and dimensional travel

Flight with boot jets
Resistance to Freezing and Heat for withstanding his own heat which melts Ice's ice
Scuba gear in Action Comics 818
Resistance to mind manipulation without the Skellorean Helmet too
An energy dampening net that renders Fire's fire useless
In Justice League America 61 he BFRs a group to his infinite void where he can force people to not move and they can play chess to escape this dimension, teleporting them to different planets depending on where they place their chess pieces and characters are briefly able to move again if they are being teleported away [Justice League America 62]
He is also intangible when teleporting away and is willing to use this to avoid getting hit. also from issue 62

That gun that can hurt Superman shouldn't be used for AP because its an ordinary gun. Its also important to note that Superman was weakened in that comic. Something which applies to the energy dagger feat as well. This scan from Action Comics 818 would be much better for energy projection, or this one where he hurts Ted Kord and Guy Gardner since those ones actually hurt people though scaling to weakened Superman isn't 4-B
Neither of the guys you mentioned have a page as far as I can search, so he'd just be downgraded to unknown AP until they get one assuming people don't want to use the Superman stuff
Idk how Maxima's stuff works but he actively groans in pain from the attack, so I would not consider it a resistance
Do you think he'd make the armor fry himself when activating the heat function?
Also I don't think it's be a resistance to freezing since she is just covering him ice rather than try freezing his insides or something
Not sure it counts as intangibility since he is just TPing out of the way
Just more TP so

I'll just change the AP/Striking Strength to Unknown and add the scuba diving gear

Although he still has the feat of cutting through Golden Booster's forcefield so maybe he can stay at 4-B, I'll just remove the Superman stuff

Neither of the guys you mentioned have a page as far as I can search, so he'd just be downgraded to unknown AP until they get one assuming people don't want to use the Superman stuff

Idk how Maxima's stuff works but he actively groans in pain from the attack, so I would not consider it a resistance

Do you think he'd make the armor fry himself when activating the heat function?
Also I don't think it's be a resistance to freezing since she is just covering him ice rather than try freezing his insides or something

Not sure it counts as intangibility since he is just TPing out of the way

Just more TP so

I'll just change the AP/Striking Strength to Unknown and add the scuba diving gear
His armor would need to be heat resistant for him to be unfazed by his own heat. You don't need to have your insides frozen, being frozen into a block of ice and not being bothered by it requires ice resistance.

He did groan, but he reacted to the attack less than Orion does, who finds it very painful. This is from Superman 1987 #65

It looks like he hasn't fully teleported out of the way since he's still speaking and is still there, it looks like it takes a moment for him to turn intangible, then he reappears somewhere else after that

Its more than just TP, its another application- being able to BFR more than 1 target at once, and the whole chess thing is Paralysis Inducement. It should go under his equipment section too

His armor would need to be heat resistant for him to be unfazed by his own heat. You don't need to have your insides frozen, being frozen into a block of ice and not being bothered by it requires ice resistance.
We don't give every heat laser gun heat resistance, we don't know the mechanics of this armor so no I don't think it would inherently need to resist its own heat.
Also he was just being covered in ice, that would not freeze him to a lethal level so again not a resistance
Not a resistance, he is just better at handling the pain than Orion. He got effected by the power either way.
Its more than just TP, its another application- being able to BFR more than 1 target at once, and the whole chess thing is Paralysis Inducement
So it's just more TP and BFR
Paralysis Inducment is fair though.
It looks like he hasn't fully teleported out of the way since he's still speaking and is still there, it looks like it takes a moment for him to turn intangible, then he reappears somewhere else after that
I don't see how him speaking while it's going on means it's intangability, it's the same effect as TP so I think it's easier to say he just TPed

Oh yeah. On the topic of the actual character...

Make sure his abilities are bolded. As for range, here's what I would update it to as to stay up to date with our current formatting:

Range: Extended Melee Range to Tens of Meters with weapons; Low Multiversal with dimensional powers

Make those changes and this is good to go

Oh yeah. On the topic of the actual character...

Make sure his abilities are bolded. As for range, here's what I would update it to as to stay up to date with our current formatting:
Isn't that optional
And not even a uniform thing across the Marvel pages, in fact we have more that are unbolded
Unless it is mandatory now I would rather not bold it

Bolding abilities is the standard now yeah
Isn't that optional
And not even a uniform thing across the Marvel pages, in fact we have more that are unbolded
Unless it is mandatory now I would rather not bold it
I mean this with as much due respect as possible: Marvel pages aren't really role models for page creation. Most of them are rather messy and in dire need of updates

Bolding abilities is the standard now yeah
Bullet Points and Bolding Formats (Optional: Abilities can be listed in paragraph format as above, but for more than just a small number of abilities, it may be clearer if the abilities are displayed in a list which displays the abilities in an organized fashion. See examples of pages that have incorporated bullet points successfully here and here. Abilities in this format should be bolded to help distinguish them from the rest of the text. It is also possible to bold abilities while maintaining a paragraph format, which may work particularly well in profiles with larger amounts of text between abilities. See successful examples of this here and here.)
Optional, it's optional
And I don't really want to do it

Optional, it's optional
And I don't really want to do it
Odd, I heard otherwise. Still, won’t stop me from doing that with the pages I handle

I would highly recommend you do so for Weapons Master. He doesn’t have an overwhelming amount of abilities and it would help his abilities section pop out heavily

I would highly recommend you do so for Weapons Master. He doesn’t have an overwhelming amount of abilities and it would help his abilities section pop out heavily
I was against having this as a thing at all when the CRT came around, so no, I will not do it

I was against having this as a thing at all when the CRT came around, so no, I will not do it
Not saying you have to. Just recommending it since I’ve personally found it gives a much needed visual glow up to pages in terms of presentation and readability

Regardless, you should take into account my suggestion on fixing the range section. That’s for sure

Range: Extended Melee Range to Tens of Meters with weapons; Low Multiversal with dimensional powers
What are his Low Multiversal range feats? Are you certain that Interdimensional range wouldn't fit better?

What are his Low Multiversal range feats? Are you certain that Interdimensional range wouldn't fit better?
Hey, that’s what the range rating was on the profile. I was just adjusting what Tllmbrg wrote

Okay, and what are the feats or abilities that are the basis for a supposed Low Multiversal range in the first place?

Back