• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Weakest" Villain character(s) who can take out the main male protags of Masadaverse

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Pretty simple as like my other Masada-related discussions. Basically, name any "weak" villain (by weak, its not saying weak as in literally weak. Just whose still powerful enough to take out all of these guys by themselves) who can take out all of Masada Takeshi's main male protags (Or basically ones people would mostly notice in a short time or so......mmm).

Which are:

All of the above characters are at their strongest (Sans Ren's Hadou God form and Habaki's Gudou God form for obvious reasons.........PLEASE READ THIS PART.....).

So in other words, with the exception of Habaki who doesn't seem to have a powerup form like Lyle's possessed form or Ren's Eine Finale states or something outside of his Gudou God form, Ren will be in.....well his Eine Faust Finale state, Lyle is fully possessed by Nacht but is otherwise willing to team up with the other heroes, and Yoshiya is as he is in the story with his Rosei powers.

So.......throw your picks in here if you want/like.

Nacht Lyle
Ren5
Weapon-change Habaki
Yoshiya Hiiragi Senshinkan

Oh just to say this, you can't use anyone who is a hero or was someone that was a villain but turned into a hero later on. Just a full on villain for these guys.

And no, no villain from the Masadaverse is allowed here AT ALL.

Hmm. Complete villain, that's a good point to start with.

From just this, and no speeds not equalized, Habaki and possibly even Ren are going to go down first. Even with their respective Regenerationn capabilities that Akron (let's assume he doesn't accomplish this easily or so) can't fully bypass, they're too weak and slow to do much other than be meat sacks for him to constantly take out with a single hit.

Lyle in his fully possessed form has the flames that are gonna be a problem for given it's in-verse property to destroy "anything". This even extending to higher dimensional energy and such as well as the soul. Though what sets Lyle back is that his regen is far inferior to the other protags of Masada's and, if we're to just take it in terms of pure power, the flames only at least protect from High 6-A level attacks. So whether he can take even Akron's casual attacks or not and still live (if barely) is hard. But i think Lyle will eventually go down if his flames don't happen to kill Akron in time.

Yoshiya is probably the hardest for Akron to beat. Maybe for using his 4-A key, it can work. But if we're just going for his at least 5-A, that's gonna be hard to really do given Yoshiya in his world while as a Rosei has not physical form (Rosei are non-corporeal beings given that's what happens after they become Alaya's representatives for humanity's dreams), on top of his regen and speed to at least keep up with Akron. Can't really say of Yoshiya as, compared to the othera three Rosei, his skills are just only good for his versatility and his are more like really......less haxxy for certain numbers of them according to what i've been told of.

But if we're using his 4-A stats for middle-grouding, Yoshiya may not be able to beat him overtime due to the massive stat difference. He possibly could beat him with Harumitsu Oosugi's ability but thats only if Akron doesn't somehow manage to kill him eventually before then.

Probably I should point out that in character Akron won't use his Void Manipulation offensively unless he thinks that it's the only way to win because it prevents him from absorbing the power of the opponent.

Also 4-A key is probably going to be removed and replaced with a High 4-C (if my calc is accepted).

Well i was more speaking in general of his powers, not saying of something specific (it just makes characters boring if one were to solely think on one thing.....like people going for Reinhard on his spear when he has multiple ways of combating others....or Kenshiro going Musou Tensei when he has other styles and ways to attack anyone with first......and this is all in character......and why i hate everyone here who doesn't at least bother to TRY making some alternative effort to make a debate).

Oh really?

I know, I just felt that I should point it out.

Yeah, the previous rating came from the fact that its pocket dimension contained stars, thus 4-A. But, replaying the game, I discovered that Lance stated that "in a black hole, space and time are twisted beyond recognition" so I did a calc considering it as a black hole (as Lance stated).

To give myself an easy way out I'd say Lucemo. But he's only haxed as a tier 2.

I guess maybe Piedmo or Dracula from Castlevania....I ain't that well versed in villains like that... So I guess these are first that came to mind...

Didn't Lucemon seal Huanglongmon, a Tier 2, into the Earth while being just a Tier 5? Cause's that's honestly more broken than anything these guys have given they're just Tier 7 to Tier 4 alltogether.

Dracula is another good challenge for them at least.

@Cross

Do you think that absorbing fire would prevent Lyle's flames from working? Because Akron can absorb flames up to 5A attack potency

I believe Azathoth told me that God Emperor could be seen as some villain or something. But seeing that he could also be seen as a hero depending on how you see his actions, I can go grab what he told me exactly later here, I don't know if he can be used here exactly...

@Kaltias: Possibly? Cause in terms of its raw potency outside of its hax damage properties, the most I found of it is being of at least High 6-A. So assuming the flames don't happen to burn them when absorbing it, they should be fine for the most part.

Maybe it's because of the "GEOM is a new Chaos God" thing.

Thinking about it, he:

Consume souls to survive (Astronomicon).

He is mostly a mass of raw psionic power held together by his consciousness.

His existence depends from those who believe in him

Well, kinda late to enter here, but the Hero of Lore may prove themselves a challange. Of course, if we consider them as a villain (Because it is possible for they to be a villain. I mean, if you play AQW, you just need to go along and do evil quests) and a massive combination of all forms and powers (Except Eternal Dragon of Time. That'd be unfair for the hero crew, methinks).

Back