• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weakest character for is tier?

We had a few "Strongest Character in Tier ..." threads lately, I imagine.

But we didn't have one for the weakest character in every tier, I think.

He doesn't have a page yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mack Hartford isn't the weakest 3-A. As far as I've seen, dude has no real hax.

I think that Undyne might be the weakest 2-B. Not because she lacks hax or something, but because I don't know any other 2-B whose speed is MHS+.

ok for me

weakest tier 0 =stan lee

weakest 1 is reapers

weakest tier 2 is haruhi

weakest tier 3 is phineas flynn

weakest tier 4 is mikoto

weakest tier 5 is yamcha saiyan arc

weakest tier 6 is smoker

weakest tier 7 is tie fighter

weakest tier 8 is chapter 1 yamcha

weakest tier 9 is great lee

weakest tier 10 is the authority

Weakest 2-B is almost certainly Undyne the Undying. Obviously she's ridiculously strong in terms of raw power, but she lacks pretty much any and all hax standard for Tier 2, so it's incredibly easy for a lower-end Tier 2 character to simply outpace or outhax her.

I know there are multiversal+ digimon characters that can't even reality warp, so yea they might be contenders for weakest tier 2-A.

Sombra from the MLP Comics is probably the weakest 2-C character. I forget the exact context, but he and Celestia were accidentally destroying two universes by visiting each other, and Sombra forcing himself to become evil saved two universes from the brink of collapse.

@Celestial. Ohohoho, I know even weaker 2-A characters.

2-A with Human level speed, Human level durability and isn't at all aware of their powers until the point where they can't even use the anymore.

Maybe Star Butterfly for weakest Low 2-C? She is only Universe Level+ with the full power of the wand, which she has never used, not to mention her Building Level durability.

For what I know:

Tier 11: The Monarch from Pointland since he is technically... nothing (A point by itself means nothing)

Tier 10: The Authority is the weakest (Killed by a simple gust of wind... even a flowe can take that), second weakest I know is Kon

Tier 9: Great Lee or Agatha Trunchbull, going with Lee for first place

Tier 8: Pilaf Saga Goku or a simple Zerg because their durability is like 3/4 tiers below

Tier 7: Either Aang (Despite being Large Town level) due to having a far lower durability than his AP or Balrog/Boxer

That is all that comes to my head

Weakest High 8-C would be Faceless (Fire Emblem), they're fodder to characters on a low end of High 8-C (2.3 tons, iirc) and have no hax, the only thing they have going for them is Hypersonic speed, and they're completely mindless, well, weakest with solid High 8-C stats anyway, weakest High 8-C would be zerglings

I think Bookworm may be the weakest 5-A, or, at least the weakest that I know of, he is only 5-A inside a book, in the real world, he is 10-C, and even if you put someone to fight him inside the book, his opponet will get all of his powers, since everone who enters the Storybook has those powers.

Whoever is fighting him will likely be unable to use void manipulation or plot manipulation, at least not to his level, not to mention both are incredibly powerful abilities.

Jesse from Minecraft is easily the weakest 5A

Dark anime. It took me so long found who you were referring to. Mack from PR Operation Overdrive, the one that stomped the Corona Aurora, that had enough energy to destroy the universe.

Back