• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

The part where the orange haired guy kicked Dazai and launched him into the wall

Not the part where Dazai is still shackled
Oh so the amount of energy it'd take to send him that far? It looks like he was already on the wall when getting kicked but idk

Uhhh, no? The hole (corny joke sue me) purpose of using radius for a circle is that a r² x π = Area. This is completely invalidated when you use a radius and a height. You also multiplied by 4/3 and an extra 35.23. If you wanna use this and ditch using the area of a circle while still somewhat using it the correct calc would be
π * 35.23 * 63.462 * 4.445 * 10.2732 which would be 320 kj, not the result you gave which uses a pseudo sphere calc.
I'd recommend going back to the earlier calc I gave which led to 178 kj but idrk what to think at this point.
So... Any updates on this calc?

Man, y'all are great. I kinda feel like the one dude on the project who doesn't do anything but might make a couple spelling corrections just to say I did something on the project 🤣

Man, y'all are great. I kinda feel like the one dude on the project who doesn't do anything but might make a couple spelling corrections just to say I did something on the project 🤣
Nah bro. Helping with calcs is more than enough(Music and you are the only people we have that can do that.)
Btw feel free to put your names on the supporters list on the main page it empty as a desert lol.

Nah bro. Helping with calcs is more than enough(Music and you are the only people we have that can do that.)
That's my point tho, I'm the only one with a replaceable role 🤣. I do what Music does to a lesser extent because they are also doing the pixel scaling.

Btw feel free to put your names on the supporters list on the main page it empty as a desert lol
I think that's reserved for knowledgeable members of a verse tho.

I'm working on profiles for Wolf and Jake.
I'll probably give Wolf Extreme Pain Tolerance or something.
Anything special Jake should get?

I think the people that scale should have the calc added to their profile instead of just on the verse page. This makes it clear which characters scale to which 9-B value.
Done. (Only Jake's profile needed to get changed a little.)
Btw, just noticed I wrote 'Superior to Donald Na' to give Ben Wall Level AP and striking strength (Because Donald was scared of getting hit by Ben).
Is that alright? or should I change it to 'comparable to Donald Na' instead.

Done. (Only Jake's profile needed to get changed a little.)
Btw, just noticed I wrote 'Superior to Donald Na' to give Ben Wall Level AP and striking strength (Because Donald was scared of getting hit by Ben).
Is that alright? or should I change it to 'comparable to Donald Na' instead.
I think "on par with" might be the best wording.

Should Gray get:
Limited Light Manipulation (Used Eugene's invention to take advantage of Donald's light sensitivity.)
and Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Can damage and take hits from Donald via Plastered Gloves and Vest.)
As a sub-effect of Preparation?

Guys, Gray is officially bulletproof💀
Untitled.png

Did this mf raid a police station? Where did he get a bulletproof vest!? I thought it was a training vest you'd find in gyms this whole time💀
I'm giving him Limited Resistance to bullets as an ability from preparation lol.

Back