• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"WE CAN DO ANYTHING!" (Jevil Vs. The Entity) (DELTARUNE Vs. Skinamarink)

Much like Skinamarink, this is experimental.

JEVIL, THE COURT JESTER
VS.
THE PLAYFUL TORMENTOR

Jevil is 9-A

The Entity is 9-C physically, 9-A with Reality Warping (and can negate durability with certain moves)
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Speed is equal
  • SBA otherwise
"UEE HEE HEE! YOUR GAME WAS SO BORING, BORING!"
Deltarune-Jevil-Header.jpg

JEVIL:

"You are a broken toy. Let me play with you."
vlcsnap-2023-02-11-14h08m57s447-e1676105281167.jpg

THE ENTITY: 3

Last edited:
Woo first matchup for The Entity, so i don't think it would do much against Jevil, but its Existence Erasure and Transmutation probably give it the upper hand, it could turn Jevil into a toy like how he turned a phone into a toy phone when Kevin was talking to the police, or simply erase him as he doesn't seem to have a resistance to it.

Not to mention that it possibly has the ability to control time when it was tormenting Kevin, so my vote is going to The Entity.

Kind of surprising, i think it would be overwhelmed by Jevil's danmaku abilities at first, but then it decides to turn Jevil into a toy or erase him.

Uhh you guys do know entity never uses those 2 haxes on his opponents right? It only used it on the toys. I request we discuss before going for a FRA train

Back