• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Watatsuki no Yorihime vs Meta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, as a Kirby fan, you'd think I'd be happy with a go-to win ability, but come on, I want more discussion that "X throws the heart" lol.

Well alright.

Meta Knight has a definite AP advantage, they both scale from starry sky feats but MK's near the top of the Kirby scalimg chaim.

Watatsuki has a definite skill advantage, she's got alot more years over Meta Knight and is so skilled danmaku looks frozen to her.... which nulls friend hearts I'd guess.

So my first question would be "Is the AP gap enough to OHK"

The real cal howard said:
Err...MK's older than her
>from the anime

>anime has it's own profiles

thinking:
I still say Watatsuki is more skilled though

I vote MK via

• AP to one-shot
  • Far higher duarabiliry as well as resistance to her hax
  • Friend Hearts, which affect others by only being close to them and can be use on her summons, giving them the ability to use Friend Hearts too
  • Better abilities like Teleportation, Speed Amps, Full Self-Healing and Attack Reflection by hitting her projectiles, making them home into her

Her summons are Touhou gods. Aka concepts.

Also if Meta Knight can oneshot and resists her hax, it's a stomp.

It can't affect concepts, obviously.

As for this being a stomp, yeah. If you saw my Realistic Kirby Upgrades thread when you know MK scales to being near 3-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back