• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warrior Xenomorph VS Imp

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Warrior Xeno VS Imp
It's an alien VS a demon. What more could you ask for?

With the new revisions to the DOOMverse and its roster of enemies, I realized this matchup is feasible now. And hey, this wiki needs more monster-based battles anyway.

Rules

• Speed is equalized.
  • One-on-one encounter: One Warrior Class Xenomorph VS One Standard Imp
  • Battlefield is a run-down space station with plenty of areas to show off both combatants' abilities.
  • Winner by death.
Vote Count

• Xenomorph: 1 (Meosos)
  • Imp: 3 (DarkDragonMedeus, Dat Dot, Newestfighter)
  • Inconclusive: 0

How far are they?

Because the Imp can one shot it with a fireball (The Xenos are weak to fire), but the instant it gets close, the Xenomorph is going to wreck it due to being far faster and having acid

I'd say about 25-35 feet apart. Enough range for the fireball to come into play without the Xeno being incapable of closing the distance.

And actually, I feel like their speed is comparable. The Xeno might potentially be faster up close (since I remember it aimdodging a point-blank shotgun blast in a comic once), but the Imp probably has faster full-on movement speed, since it keeps up with/might be faster than a guy who runs at 660 mph and beyond.

EDIT: Profiles are linked now. Whoops.

Also, I forgot about the Xenos' weakness to fire. Why the hell does it say 'None notable' in the Weaknesses section of their profile?

Well, the Xenomorph is faster and possibly a bit stronger physically, but the Imp is smarter; plus those fireballs are a serious problem for the Xenomorph. Someone probably should add weakness to fire to the Xenomorph's profile. Anyway, I suppose I'll lean towards the Imp via range, intelligence, and fireballs.

That's one for the Imp. Good reasons, too.

I believe the Warrior Xenos actually do have superior strength/durability to the Imps, but I'm not sure. They definitely have better lifting strength, that's for sure. (You can thank their new upgrades for that.)

Imp seems to be a bit faster, our Alien on the other hand seems to be physically stronger. In terms of hax the Drone is clearly superior: Regen, better senses, Acid spit and blood, as well as possibly smarter. I go with the Xenomorph.

Someone should probably at the fire weakness to Xenomorph's profile.

Also, the Xenos' weakness to fire is being added to their profiles as of now, so that takes care of that.

Fire is indeed a weakness for xeno, while xeno (warrior) is physically stronger they need to get close to Imp because their main weapon is only their tail and claws because acid spitting is only for drones IIRC, and the more closer they get the higher chance for the Imp to hit it with fireballs, once they get burned their acid practically useless. so yeah vote for the Imp.

Imp leads. 3 to 1.

Though, you're technically wrong about Drones being the only ones who spit acid. Praetorians do it too, and can actually spit much further than Drones are able to.

Bump

Also, speed is now equalized due to the recent DOOM monster revisions.

Back