• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy Monster/Elite Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is gonna be such a short post for such a huge upgrade, so I'm going to provide a three-point CRT:

What is our current scaling?

Fodder (9-B/Currently scales to 4 megajoules) < Elite Fodder (9-A/Currently scales to 0.027 tons of TNT) < Weak Monsters/True Elites (High 8-C/Currently scales to 3.82 tons of TNT) < Stronger Monsters/Master Elites (High 8-C+/Currently scales to 7.82 tons of TNT) < Greater Daemons/Top Tiers (High 6-C/Currently scales to 510 gigatons) < Incarnates/End Times Characters (5-B/Currently scales to 188 zetatons)

What is changing?

Now we have a calculation that puts the rating of Grinderfists at 8-A with 262 tons of tnt. Grinderfists are a stronger form of Rat Ogre and belong in the Stronger Monsters/Master Elites tier. Given the approved calculation above, all of the following profile below will be upgraded from High 8-C+ to 8-A based on the approved calc above

Who will be changed?

The following profiles will have their High 8-C+ ratings changed to 8-A:

References:
  1. Warhammer Lizardmen 8th Ed.; pg. 123; Source of the Grinder-fist scan used for the 8-A calculation

Last edited:
To me this seems uncontroversial to apply.

I have unlocked the Sigmar page. Tell me here when you are done and I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back