• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy Creation

I'll be creating the warhammer fantasy profile. Any suggestions and or feat finding for me will be helpful. I will be splitting up fantasy and age of sigmar into two different profiles because they are. So feel free to say anything you would like to see or even help out. Now if anyone would like to create a character page for it please let me know before doing so. As I'll have to work out the powerscaling for the verse before doing anything too drastic.

YogTheKey said:
hey apparently Archaon in Age of Sigmar became a god of chaos all in this own replacing slannesh what do you think?
I think that archaon was primarily khornes champion so I'll have to see the source.

IIRC, Archaon is still a physical being and not a "god" in the same sense as the higher dimensional abstracts that are the Chaos Gods.

Not sure about Nagash, though. Didn't he ascend to something?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
IIRC, Archaon is still a physical being and not a "god" in the same sense as the higher dimensional abstracts that are the Chaos Gods.

Not sure about Nagash, though. Didn't he ascend to something?
Yes archaon is still physical. He is not of the warp. He is stronger than every other demon, including bloodthirsters. So he will have to be planetary+. Nagash almost beat sigmar before he ascended to godhood and he only increased in power since then. So. He is really strong. I don't want to say star level. But power scaling from sigmar. Even not God level is still a lot.

does Archaon pre-AOS have feats of strenght, speed and the like? i prefer that one and it may help this lastest incarnation.

hey guys here is Diederick Kaster's (Archaon pre-chaos) fight with the beastmen: The fire raged. The warherd remembered themselves. Ale-jars were flung into the standing stones of the circle. Muscle-bound silhouettes came at the templar. The longhorns first. Savages already tested in battle with greenskins and ratmen. Monsters who had killed enough and had lived long enough to enjoy the appreciations of their herd. They had never met a Knight of the Twin-Tailed Orb, however. They had never met Diederick Kastner. Their beastflesh was tough and wiry, shot through with sinew and strong bone. Terminus cleaved through it like clotted cream. Kastner became a silhouette amongst many ― the fire framing both the clean, confident movements of his training and the invention he introduced in between.'The beastmen, in contrast, were bludgeoners, favouring scavenged axes and stone hammers. Their weapons were rude and rusted but the strength with which they swung them was hate-fuelled and barbaric. There was no organisation or consideration of tactics, only an animal cunning and a pecking order, with monsters of greater size and length of horn engaging first. It was easy for a warrior ― even a templar knight moving within the exhausting constraints of metal plate ― to lose himself in battle. To become such an animal.'The lost were in the thrall of the Blood God ― their rage a mindless offering. Such men were no better than the beasts Kastner was taking apart with the disciplined strokes and thrusts of his templar blade. Kastner had reasoned that the best warriors thought their way through battle. They knew where their blade would be the moment before it landed. They knew where the service of their shield would be required before the fatal landing of the axe. A man that fought by instinct alone ― like even the most capable savage ― could not know such things. He could not predict the lethal preferences of his enemy and he could not learn from them mid-engagement. Battle was a serious game of strategy and skill, like those played with boards and fancy pieces. Able players could rely on rehearsed moves, while simultaneously exploiting the weaknesses of opponents as they were revealed before them. Terminus hacked limbs from muscular torsos. Shoulder-cleaving swings took heads almost from shoulders. Streams of hot beast-blood sailed about the knight as the herd's best gors carpeted the ground within the circle. Kastner's shield soaked up the frustration and desperation of axe-wielding monsters that roared at him as if it meant something. The onslaught continued as Kastner plunged his blade through the carcasses of their fellow savages. In between such surgical thrusts, the templar found a moment to slam back at the creatures at his rear, smashing jaws from goat-skulls with the cross guard of his sword and kicking monstrosities back into the flames of the furious fire.....The last of the beastlords was a four-horned monstrosity that Kastner thought he had put down in the first few kills. The monstrous thing, driven on by some bestial refusal to die, swung a mace made up of the embedded fangs of some sabre-toothed conquest. Twice the weapon had punctured Kastner's shield and had even plunged through his plate pauldron and into his shoulder.'As Kastner cut pieces off the beastman with his greatsword and the creature mauled him in return with its thagomizer, Emil found it difficult to take the shot. He had held the crossbow to his eye for some time. Each time he prepared to take the shot, Kastner's armoured form or the flailing body of one of his brute victims moved before the target. As Emil had moved to get a better shot, beastmen had joined the fray ― some bound for the squire and intercepted by Kastner.you want the whole fight guys?

YogTheKey said:
does Archaon pre-AOS have feats of strenght, speed and the like? i prefer that one and it may help this lastest incarnation.
Pre AOS is the only one I know. Which is what I'm basing planetary+ On. Even malekith is threatened by him. Currently the strongest magic user on the planet besides nagash.

Novacone11 said:
YogTheKey said:
Pre AOS is the only one I know. Which is what I'm basing planetary+ On. Even malekith is threatened by him. Currently the strongest magic user on the planet besides nagash.
exellent.

Back