• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy/40k Matchup!

Archaon The Everchosen
vs
Kaldor Draigo

Round 1; In the Material Realm, I.E a normal City.
Round 2; In the Warp, so both are powered up (I.E, Matt’s wet dream of Kaldor.)
—————
⚠️ Stipulations/Rules;
⚠️ Distance - 60 Meters
⚠️ Location - Desolate City
⚠️ Win Conditions - Death, K/O, BFR is NOT allowed.
⚠️ There is no prep, unless otherwise stated below the fighters names.
⚠️ In character, but bloodthirsty with the ability to still think logically.
⚠️ The fighters know only the basic power set of the other characters, none of their special powers/moves/etc.
⚠️ All Canon feats are allowed, Non Canon is null and void, unless otherwise specified.
—————
⚠️ Now, I understand this is hard to ask, but if you choose to answer on this post. Give a reason you believe what you say, “X wins bc of superior speed, AP, hax, etc. It’s not hard, simply saying, “X stomps”, brings no value to the post.

Last edited:
Archaon throws his Low 1-C resistances to all of Draigo's hax and proceeds to stomp the daisies out of Draigo with his offensive hax.

Yeah, basically what everyone else has noted, Khaldor has the AP to oneshot but he isn't even remotely going to get the chance to step CLOSE to Archaon, let alone hit him before Archaon just haxes him into next week

Yeah, basically what everyone else has noted, Khaldor has the AP to oneshot but he isn't even remotely going to get the chance to step CLOSE to Archaon, let alone hit him before Archaon just haxes him into next week
Yea, it’s definitely in character for Archaon to spam his Hax, like nigh immediately. He really abuses them to be frank. 😂

I mean I saw resistance to Aethyr Manipulation on Archaon's profile and I knew this was gonna be bad for Kaldor.

Didn’t even think of that, my bad y’all, I’m still getting used to the Fantasy verse.
I stick with Fantasy, while my friend stays to 40k, and I’m new to Fantasy while my friend knows zilch about it. So it was just a battle I thought interesting, mainly due to Matt Wards absolute wanking off on Draigo.

Didn’t even think of that, my bad y’all, I’m still getting used to the Fantasy verse.
I stick with Fantasy, while my friend stays to 40k, and I’m new to Fantasy while my friend knows zilch about it. So it was just a battle I thought interesting, mainly due to Matt Wards absolute wanking off on Draigo.
Don't worry, I'm bored enough to participate in any thread :/ Including the shinza High 1-A upgrade I'm gonna spend 9 months on before posting

No worries man it's all good, over all I think you did a solid job with the thread and even tho it's a hax stomp, it was a great idea doing Draigo vs Archaon as i never even thought of that one

No worries man it's all good, over all I think you did a solid job with the thread and even tho it's a hax stomp, it was a great idea doing Draigo vs Archaon as i never even thought of that one
Thanks man, I hope to get more involved in Warhammer Fantasy discussions as I’m fully scanning Archaon for my own personal RT. Then I’ll move onto the Black Orc Grimgore, only because it has more feats/scaling for Archaon.

Thanks man, I hope to get more involved in Warhammer Fantasy discussions as I’m fully scanning Archaon for my own personal RT. Then I’ll move onto the Black Orc Grimgore, only because it has more feats/scaling for Archaon.
So... shall we bring you into the WH Fantasy Discord

I might get into the warhammer universe myself, not sure tho since I haven't experienced any of the games or content :/ If you'd like to force me to engage in warhammer feel free :/

Back