• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hisoka vs Illumi

I know but you are saying that Hisoka has physical strength over Illumi when there is nothing that shows that.
1. Hisoka has more weight and muscles than Illumi.
2. Hisoka has demonstrated more physical strength than him. Illumi's arm was broken by Gon, who is far weaker than Hisoka.
3. Hisoka is a transmuter, which is closer to the Enhancement nen type than Illumi, who is a manipulator.
4. Hisoka is comparable to Phinks and Uvogin in strength, two enhancement nen users, albeit weaker.

Hisoka has more physical strength than Illumi, facts.

1. Hisoka has more weight and muscles than Illumi.
2. Hisoka has demonstrated more physical strength than him. Illumi's hand was broken by Gon, who is far weaker than Hisoka.
3. Hisoka is a transmuter, which is closer to the Enhancement nen type than Illumi, who is a manipulator.
4. Hisoka is comparable to Phinks and Uvogin in strength, two enhancement nen users, albeit weaker.

Hisoka has more physical strength than Illumi, facts.
Still not enough but sure... We still know nothing on what Illumi can do in a fight.

Hisoka should take it, he should be stronger due to his nen type and has a better combat ability than Illumi's needles.

Hisoka wins by virtue of actually having real combat feats and not just having all his ratings scale from other characters.

I honestly see no way to come to a valid conclusion for this I vote incon leaning towards hisoka as I think he is portrayed as the stronger one
That’s an understandable opinion, I would have to give it to Hisoka on a fairly mid edge, but I usually prefer not to comment about who I think wins on my own posts.

I think Hisoka would win with very high difficulty due to his more versatile Nen abilities, greater hand-to-hand combat skills, and just more feats than Illumi in general.

Considering that this is a "desolate city" with therefore no people, Illumi's biggest advantage against Hisoka (numbers via Needle People) is just completely castrated. So it'll probably go like this.
1.) Illumi uses the range advantage to hide and start peppering Hisoka with his darts
2.) Hisoka uses his "better than perfect zetsu" senses to single Illumi out from his hiding spot
3.) Hisoka appears behind Illumi, goes "Nothing personal kid" and starts a H2H fight
4.) Illumi gets bumfucked because I'm pretty sure we've never even seen Illumi fight at close range while close range is Hisoka's bread and butter.
5.) Voting Hisoka FRBGHTPOBRAG (For Reasons Bungee Gum Has The Properties Of Both Rubber And Gum)

is this even allowed...like pretty sure canon wise hisoka>illumi...not debatable. so isn't this str8 up milking a win 🗿

is this even allowed...like pretty sure canon wise hisoka>illumi...not debatable. so isn't this str8 up milking a win 🗿
No, it’s not confirmed. Both have been portrayed as relatively equal throughout the series.

Anyway, grace can now begin.

No, it’s not confirmed. Both have been portrayed as relatively equal throughout the series.

Anyway, grace can now begin.
i mean you got the hisoka numerical scale power comparison, and like i dont think illumi has anything over hisoka in the story. besides not being a pedophile

and like i dont think illumi has anything over hisoka
Morally, everything lmao. Combatively, Hisoka was always interested in fighting Illumi from what I remember. And considering Hisoka's standards, that should be enough to consider them relative to each other.

Morally, everything lmao. Combatively, Hisoka was always interested in fighting Illumi from what I remember. And considering Hisoka's standards, that should be enough to consider them relative to each other.
it should be a default that illumi is a 2nd placer due to plot basically. hisoka has that mc plot armor at this point. basically a goku vs vegeta situation where if u ask someone who would win, a normal person would say goku(in a non debatable way).

basically a goku vs vegeta situation where if u ask someone who would win, a normal person would say goku(in a non debatable way).
Yeah but Vegeta constantly underperforms compared to Goku in the same situations, so people have a valid reason to say Goku > Vegeta. Meanwhile I don't remember Illumi having any combat feats. We only really have statements and his abilities to work off of, and his statements say something like "Yeah, he's kinda sorta roughly equal to Hisoka."

Really the only reason he loses here is he can't use Needle People imo, since Hisoka has trouble fighting crowds it would've been an actual wincon.

Yeah but Vegeta constantly underperforms compared to Goku in the same situations, so people have a valid reason to say Goku > Vegeta. Meanwhile I don't remember Illumi having any combat feats. We only really have statements and his abilities to work off of, and his statements say something like "Yeah, he's kinda sorta roughly equal to Hisoka."
i mean that basically is illumi besides having feats.
Really the only reason he loses here is he can't use Needle People imo, since Hisoka has trouble fighting crowds it would've been an actual wincon.
^true

Back