• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40k updates and additions needed.

Simply put, some of the pages there are rather out of date, and several profiles are absent, that probably need addition.

The Primarchs Jaghatai Khan, Corvus Corax, Perturabo, Alpharius, Roboute Guilliman, Rogal Dorn, Konrad Kurze or Lorgar do not have profiles and this needs to be fixed. Otherwise, almost half the Primarchs aren't present on this wiki, which is a shame for some Warhammer fans.

The pages for Primarchs that do exist need some retooling, as almost all of their strength levels are based on one feat from Angron. While this is probably accurate, more feats are needed.

For factions, no members of the Imperial Guard or Necrons have profiles. At all. Ork profiles are also lacking. This is a major issue, because two factions in Warhammer are not represented here at all.

Thank you for your time reading this.

I am planning on adding a loooooooooooooot more pages. I just need some time. All 18 Primarchs will eventually be present, and I will definitely add other factions' characters, as well. Necron hero characters will be present, soon. I'm also planning on adding multiple Ork Warbosses, such as Ghazghkull (as he is the most famous in the entire series), The Beast (who was technically six Orks but whatever), and Gharkul Blackfang (likely the strongest Warboss in the series).

As for the strength characteristic, are you referring to Lifting Strength? Because that is the one based on Angron's feat of tossing the weight of a collapses mountain off of himself. The AP characteristics come from multiple other things.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I am planning on adding a loooooooooooooot more pages. I just need some time. All 18 Primarchs will eventually be present, and I will definitely add other factions' characters, as well. Necron hero characters will be present, soon. I'm also planning on adding multiple Ork Warbosses, such as Ghazghkull (as he is the most famous in the entire series), The Beast (who was technically six Orks but whatever), and Gharkul Blackfang (likely the strongest Warboss in the series).
As for the strength characteristic, are you referring to Lifting Strength? Because that is the one based on Angron's feat of tossing the weight of a collapses mountain off of himself. The AP characteristics come from multiple other things.
Yes, I am referring to lifting strength. Thanks for responding.

Back