• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So since Space Marine 2 should be coming out decently soon, I decided to update both of these profiles in preparation for that. Also because these profiles have some REALLY BAD stat justifications. To point out the issue, this is the current justification for Nemeroth's "At least High 8-C, possibly higher" rating:

Terminator Lightning Claws such as the ones he wields can easily tear through other suits of Terminator armor. Even before his partial ascension, he should likely be above a regular Terminator

On paper that sounds fine except for the fact that lightning claws are Power Weapons which literally break down molecular bonds. So yeah that shouldn't scale to Nemeroth's AP. On top of that, Titus' AP shouldn't scale to Nemeroth's original durability because he himself specifically states that Nemeroth is most vulnerable while he's ascending to daemonhood. So yeah

Here are the Old Profiles:

And the New Profiles:

Ahem

"jesus christ the amount of typos in this profile" ~ Abaddon on the Titus profile

Sounds like your older profiles were kinda fodder Crabwhale!

I can relate
To be fair I was specifically referring to the current justification that's in his resistances. That whole sentence has like three to four grammatical errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back