• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have added the unanimously agreed upon changes to all 18 Primarchs + the Emperor. Though I realize now there is probably one more character who should get these resistances, and that is Abaddon the Despoiler. We know for a fact that Abaddon confronted all six Daemon Primarchs after he was declared the new Warmaster, and that at least the majority of them tried to kill him with their powers (Khayon noting Mortarion coming the closest), but that they all failed.

This makes sense contextually as well, considering Abaddon has the active blessing of all four Chaos Gods, and even Eldrad, with his crazy fate powers, could only twist fate to a single timeline in which he defeated Abaddon, and not one in which he killed him (which it was suggested did not even exist).

Edit: Relevant portion of the quote in which Eldrad realizes with horror that he cannot create a future in which he kills Abaddon, and that this defeat only revitalizes him.

"Against all reason, he met the beasts burning, hate-filled gaze. In that second, he knew with total and horrifying certainty that in this, the last of all probable futures, the Despoiler's crusades would begin anew, bloodier and more hate-filled than ever. The air grew incredibly hot for a fraction of a second, and the stench of the void permeated the scene. Abaddon was gone."

I can see Abaddon also getting this too in a way. Fits in well with his blessings he's got from all of the Gods too.

@Azzy: Off-topic in a sense, but would this affect Abby vs Silver Surfers fight by a lot? Considering Abaddon is likely right about up there with the others who are comparable to or superior than Madail and then there's his many shit like his sword and blessings and whatnot...

@Cross

Warmaster Abaddon definitely scales to Madail, so he's well within the gigaFoe range. I can't remember what Norrin is scaled to.

Any given amount of gigaFoe below 22000 is still 4-B, so probably not.

That said, I agree with most of the stuff Azzy posted after a read.

@Azzy: I think it's like in the Kilofoe range or whatever like fighting Thor and Hulk and such. Maybe, maybe not just that. But Matt could give a clearer answer to it.

Back