• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warden vs Virgo Shaka

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Warde vs Virgo Shaka, with the 8th Sense.

- Fighting on some random, nondescript planet.

- Both in-character.

- Speed equalized.

- Match is won by death, incapacitation, or BFR.

Warden: 0

Virgo Shaka: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Finally a Starcross match that doesn't involve SOLSTICE. Right, Prom? xD

Joking aside, i'm picking Warden more than Virgo. I'm not sure as to where Virgo is at on the scale of 4-B, but i would presume he's weaker than Warden whose magical power is more than that of Kuna, Fuse, Kyarne in her Starburner form and EQUINOX. And also being comparable to SOL herself at least.

Ability-wise, Wardens more better than Virgo. Virgo's atomic hax that his verse is known for is not exactly going to do much against a being like Warden. Even if by chance he does connect his attacks on her, Warden's acausality and low-godly regen pretty much counters that danger. Not to mention being non-corporeal, being able to intangible (though Virgo is able to still attack her going by his page, it won't do given here on Warden), and has resistance to matter manipulation attacks (which atomic hax from Saint Seiya seems to be of this case, i think). Speaking of resistance, Virgo's soul techniques likely won't work on Warden as she also possess resistance to that as well.

Although it's supposed to be imprecise and useless against mages, i would say Virgo's precog helps her out even more. She uses it well to it's full extent and since Virgo isn't a witch, Warden should be able to well with predicting with what he would be doing with her precog.

I can't really comment on Virgo's nullifying ability. I would like to presume he has a chance with it and if it does still work then Warden is somewhat in a tight spot if she doesn't kill or take down Virgo soon. Otherwise if not, then eh. I would say this is one possible ability that Virgo has that can keep in the fight for a little while then.

I think the only one where Virgo could win is if he manages to remove Warden's senses. Though even then, it doesn't seem like it would work as Warden seems to be able to do well without any senses if all were removed. While Virgo on the other hand doesn't seem to be the case for him.

Overall, Warden's got a pretty good win here with low diff really.

Back