• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Want to get a quick feat calc here:

How strong would you have to be to literally punch someone out of the universe? Is that Universal? Multiversal? Multigalaxy? Multi Solar System?

Probably somewhere around solar system level

Edit: Tried to do a quick calc and actually got high-end Large Star level

If you punched someone out of the universe, then that means that your opponent that you punched should be Universal Level. Meaning that the power of your punch carried AP that is stronger than his Durability. This means that your punch carries power which is around Universal+ (About Low 2-C)

Wait, how do you figure the opponent would be Universal? If the force to punch them out of the universe is Large Star+ Level as Weekly said, wouldn't the force needed to endure it likewise be Large Star+?

Actually, i need to recheck my math, i think i made a slight error...Also this is for just the observable universe yes?

The universe is 8.8e+26 m in diameter, so lets do two calcs, one for punching them from the center, and one for punching them from one side to the other.

Center:

Distance Punched = 4.4e+26 meters

We'll use this calculator to find velocity, 9.8 m/s^2 for gravity, using a 45% angle as a fairly decent estimate. Gives us 65665820637528 m/s

Assuming this is a human of average weight, we'll use 70 kg

KE = 1/2m x v^2 = 45 x 65665820637528^2 = 1.9404e+29, Moon level

Full Distance:

Distance Punched = 8.8e+26 meters

Same method as above gives us 92865494129951 m/s

KE = 1/2m x v^2 = 45 x 92865494129951^2 = 3.8808e+29, Moon level

lol that's pathetically low...

Also, if youre referring to being punched out of the universe as a whole instead of just the observable universe, it would be considered unquantifiable.

Well, the opponent WAS knocked out of our Universe and into another dimension soon after flying past the border of the observable Universe, but since I don't believe there's a way to quantify THAT kind of feat, I'm keeping it to the minimum of "Punched out of the observable Universe"

Punched out of the observable universe = Moon level

Punched out of the universe as a whole = Unquantifiable

Actually, hang on.

In your calculation, you were looking at the Velocity of the opponent's flight, but you never say anything about the FORCE of the punch.

Is what u calculated exactly was velocity of the flight of the opponent outside the universe? Or it was the force of the punch?

Keep in mind that the projectile motion formula only applies when said object is flying in Earth's surface, as it calculates how far the object would travel upwards before heading back towards ground level (along with the horizontal distance covered). But this is only possible due to the object being pulled back down to ground level due to Earth's surface gravity.

Since there is no surface gravity in the depths of outer space, there is nothing to pull the object down to ground level here. Once a projectile is launched into outer space, said object would move continuously without stopping, as there is no resistance acting against the object in motion. Basically, said object would move continuously until it reaches the end of outer space, but it would take an unknown time to do so.

@Weekly: You cannot calculate kinetic energy once said velocity exceeds the speed of light, thus the kinetic energy cannot be used in this case.

Anyways, the answer to this question depends on how fast the character was punched from Earth towards the ends of the universe, although since the kinetic energy equation stops being relevant as soon as the speed of light is exceeded. You could calculate the KE if said object was moving just below the speed of light, but said object would literally take forever to reach the ends of the universe in this case.

Back