• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator

Harley Quinn vs. Superman

Season 1-3 Superman is used and speed is =

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

So to go over it

AP/Durability

Harley downscales to Batman's feats which are as follows
  • 47,614,058 joules or 0.011380032994 tons of TNT
  • 908,035,947.2 joules or 0.2170258 tons of TNT
  • 1,013,993,071.544 Joules or 0.242350160503 tons of TNT
Superman's feats are
In terms of high ends, the Batman durability feat is 4.65x above Superman's feat. But I'm not sure if Harley fully scales to that either, since she's never given Bruce that level of damage in one punch and he can rather consistent demolish her in a fight. But I will say that she will overall have a solid AP advantage over Superman

Lifting Strength

Harley is at most capable of lifting 545.2 kilograms

Superman can flip trucks, lift tractors, lift large trees, flip houses and throw tractors dozens of miles away

The tractor feat alone is 4.38x what Harely can do at her best and that's a young Clark just casually lifting it. The tractor toss gives him strength well over 40 times what Quinn can do. She gets outmuscled and she gets out muscled hard.

Skill

Harley is more skilled than Superman which isn't that shocking. Combined with her AP advantage and the fact that she doesn't really grapple that's a solid contention for her.

Hax

Then it comes to here. Superman:
Finally lets talk about Superman's heat vision.
In a speed equalized setting, this means that Superman's heat vision is something Quinn cannot avoid without aim-dodging, and even then that might be questionable. This more or less means that Superman can counter basically all of her gear without it being much of a threat to him.

Conclusion

Despite everything I said for the above... I still sorta support Harley. Both are in character and doing something like this just isn't an in-character move for Superman and Quinn's much better skill/experience with her Superman probably just gives him a edge here. Even if Superman has better travel speed, his in character action is to brawl and she just hits harder.

Now he still has win options. If he grabs her and starts to pummel her its likely over, but it'll be hard to do that unless he harms her with heat vision first which isn't something he would do imo.

Basically SV Superman can win, but I don't see him doing so a majority of the time while in-character. OoC he just vaporizes her though.

Even with a possible AP advantage, that she may not even have, how is she getting past his regen? It would take quite a few hits to damage him a lot. In a longer drawn out fight, he has high stamina vs her superhuman. While it is not in character for him, if he feels like he is going to die, there is plenty of reason to think he'll use it to save himself.

So to go over it

AP/Durability

Harley downscales to Batman's feats which are as follows
  • 47,614,058 joules or 0.011380032994 tons of TNT
  • 908,035,947.2 joules or 0.2170258 tons of TNT
  • 1,013,993,071.544 Joules or 0.242350160503 tons of TNT
Superman's feats are
In terms of high ends, the Batman durability feat is 4.65x above Superman's feat. But I'm not sure if Harley fully scales to that either, since she's never given Bruce that level of damage in one punch and he can rather consistent demolish her in a fight. But I will say that she will overall have a solid AP advantage over Superman

Lifting Strength

Harley is at most capable of lifting 545.2 kilograms

Superman can flip trucks, lift tractors, lift large trees, flip houses and throw tractors dozens of miles away

The tractor feat alone is 4.38x what Harely can do at her best and that's a young Clark just casually lifting it. The tractor toss gives him strength well over 40 times what Quinn can do. She gets outmuscled and she gets out muscled hard.

Skill

Harley is more skilled than Superman which isn't that shocking. Combined with her AP advantage and the fact that she doesn't really grapple that's a solid contention for her.

Hax

Then it comes to here. Superman:
Finally lets talk about Superman's heat vision.
In a speed equalized setting, this means that Superman's heat vision is something Quinn cannot avoid without aim-dodging, and even then that might be questionable. This more or less means that Superman can counter basically all of her gear without it being much of a threat to him.

Conclusion

Despite everything I said for the above... I still sorta support Harley. Both are in character and doing something like this just isn't an in-character move for Superman and Quinn's much better skill/experience with her Superman probably just gives him a edge here. Even if Superman has better travel speed, his in character action is to brawl and she just hits harder.

Now he still has win options. If he grabs her and starts to pummel her its likely over, but it'll be hard to do that unless he harms her with heat vision first which isn't something he would do imo.

Basically SV Superman can win, but I don't see him doing so a majority of the time while in-character. OoC he just vaporizes her though.
Pretty solid

Going with Harley because that picture is the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. Like seriously, if I would have been superman I would have done other stuff than fight her.

Back