• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kharn is above all hax including Omnipotence.

Kharn-bloodied

Bow down to the one true heretic.

One punch man should have won every fight i mean he can liek kill thm all n one punch lol

he prbly should be teir -9001 ammirite guys.

This wiki is usless + ets leik not bulding chercters + like you should meak charecters for persnalitues not pwer et's not fair guyss.

Everything should be in the real world verse because it was made in the real world and we can see it or hear it. Also all movies, shows and video games that have characters must be 11-A tier at most

DanFlsamual21 said:
Everything should be in the real world verse because it was made in the real world and we can see it or hear it. Also all movies, shows and video games that have characters must be 11-A tier at most
Bruh. This is the wanking thread, downplaying thread is elsewhere.

That being said, Deadpool was very capable of killing his writer, and by extention, Oblivion's writer. Thus, Deadpool > Oblivion's Writer > Oblivion

Additionally, given Deadpool's powers, no one in the real world would actually be able to put him down. Since all of fiction was created by real world people, Deadpool is Tier Beyond Fiction - which is uncomprehensably higher than Tier 0.

That's how you wank.

Planet level Yang

Strength: yang in her basic for can hit with a force of about 1.5 tons, which I'll assume doubles for ever strand of hair lost. (Seems reasonable). on average, the human body has about 1.7 million hairs., so with the calculation:

1.5 x 1,700,000, we get 2.55 million tons, without her (again presumably) doubled strength from her first "super sayin" mode. Then that makes it. 1.5 x 1,700,000 x 2
which equates to about 5,100,000 tons!

Durability:
Yang can withstand about 250 tons of pressure, now again, let's add that to the formula from above, as her strength speed and Durability is increased when her hair is damaged.

250 x 1,700,000 (x2) we get 425,000,000 to 850,000,000 tons of force being able to withstand.

Speed:
we know that Yang can run at speeds of 40 x the speed of sound (13,600 m/s) so, again with the calculation:

13600 x 1,700,000 (x2) we get 2.312 x10*10m/s or 77 times faster than light!, 154 times faster if we double it with her "Super Sayin" abilities again.

Hitting power: through physics (Ek = 1/2mv2)
we can learn Yangs Maximum punch energy just from her hitting the ground. 0.5 x 80 x (4.624 x 10*10)2 we get 8.5525504 x 10*22 joules of kinetic energy or 2.04 x 10*10 kilotons of force basically 20,441.1 GIGATONS of force (Over 20 trillion tons of force!)

LOL

My faulty FE attack potency calc

I'm not gonna edit it as a proper calc was done with the same values, and it's so my mistake will remain visible

No food or water. But he might find another planet if he is fast enough.

P.S Yamacha can solo the sailor moon universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back