• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you can do a lot of things with a toothbrush

you can

carve something

Create something with it

Kill someone with it

treat an illness with it

It can do annnnyyythhhhiinnnnggggg

Lord Popo trancends the very concepts of conception, azathoth is just his brain and his atoms are infinite yog-soths all the same!.

ProspectX said:
Lord Popo trancends the very concepts of conception, azathoth is just his brain and his atoms are infinite yog-soths all the same!.
that's from joke battles isnt it

Riiingo said:
ProspectX said:
that's from joke battles isnt it
It's the truth to those enlightened by his nameless mist, his voice will enter your dreams. Oh creepy so, for he is Mr.Popo.

Pens > Swords

Street level pen

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Let's just say a pen is the low end of Street level, which is 200 Joules

You make words by writing, a pen can be used for writing

1000 words = 1000 Pen strikes = 200000 Joules

Convert it into tons of TNT

4.7801147e-5 tons assuming each letter is done with one strike of a pen

Large Building level pictures confirmed

Water can ruin books. Verses such as the Golovachov-verse are written in books. Tier 0 glass of water confirmed. Coffee stains are even worse. Tier -1 coffee confirmed. Floods can destroy any form of media (computers, TVs, books etc.), tier -2 floods confirmed. Oceans contain much more water than rivers that flood. Tier -∞ oceans confirmed. The Sun can evaporate water. Tier -∞^∞ Sun confirmed. The sun is but a speck compared to the galaxy, Tier -∞^∞^∞ Milky Way confirmed. So on and so forth.

Human beings are also ~70% water, therefore Tier 0 HUMANS.

@Soldier Blue:

Mr. Popo's skin is the infinite void.

His turban is the knowledge of all that is, was and ever will be.

His vest is the physical manifestation of all creation, in contrast with the nothingness of the void.

His belt is the embodiment of time that goes on and on infinitely.

His pants is the representation of order and chaos, in that different they may be, they are part of a single whole.

His shoes are the concept of duality, and the balance it upholds.

His stool is a chair in which Mr. Popo sits.

Goku and Beerus are easily able to stomp Madoka, because they are faster than time and Madoka can't damage them because they're too strong. Goku is in base, obviously.

one punch man can destroy half a universe I know this because I saw it on the internet nobody lies on the internet!!!!!!!!

Dragontime said:
Saitama has infinite speed because even the camera couldn't catch him according to the YT comment section1!1!11111
Speed of Sound Sonic did say Saitama has "infinite afterimages" :)

Everyone in League is Universal because when I main Teemo I can kill Thresh with Void Skin, and everyone else can kill Teemo. It's a never ending loop.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Everyone in League is Universal because when I main Teemo I can kill Thresh with Void Skin, and everyone else can kill Teemo. It's a never ending loop.
Actually this means that everyone is far above anyone else including themselves, meaning they are at the top of an infinite hierarchy of infinite power turning everyone into a tier 1A

Connor said it's impossible to defeat the apple's user without the sky journeys, so that means anyone who doesn't take the sky journeys in assassins creed cannot beat him, so Washington with the Apple of Eden solos Marvel, DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, and Cthulhu Mythos because none of them took the sky journey!!

That's downplay, Sonic has infinite speed because he can keep up with Eggman, who can move within a timeless void as shown in Sonic Generations, Infinite Speed humans confirmed

I hate how this place downplays my beloved Krillin. We all know he should be at the very least 3-B right now.

That's still downplay. He scale from Goku, who is >>>>>>>>> universe, so "at least 2-C, likely far higher" is more appropriate

Going by FE1, nobody aside from Dragons could act against Marth wielding the Falchion, and Medeus is always revived to be killed again soon after, because Loptyr and Grima are totally reincarnations of Medeus, I mean, Loptyr has almost the same exact death quote and Grima is worshipped by people who have what used to be the Darksphere, which Gharnef had, and the Grimleal had Deadlords just like the Loptyr Empire had, and the remakes aren't retcons, they're just alternate universes in which some people didn't even exist and the Falchion wasn't OP, this just means the Falchion is GER and Medeus is just slightly acausal, but not acausal enough to stop the LOD.

We need to update the profile and give Marth his stando, Gold Falchion Requiem

JustSomeWeirdo said:
And by that, they mean they just copy and paste our profiles and then add a wanked key if not just wanking an already made key
I'm actually friends with that NEO guy who made it,

I could likely get him to make it a lot less similar such as changing formatting, making their own definitions for certain things, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back