• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest #2

Tumblr static tumblr static ax0nhart5wgg88ccogo8gww4k 640
You forget the most powerful Yato, and for that you must commit soduku.

^Giorno is also 4-C physically because his name means "day" and the day is caused by the Sun

Heaven Ascension Dio is Tier -1 because he ascends the house of the Gods (Heaven) which has a whole lot of 1-As and High 1-As and 0's

Sakuya beats all of the Dios because she has the Sakuya's World which is obviously far superior than Dio's World

Fite me xD

Why do these threads always have that one turning point where everything just devolves into JoJo?

Sigh...

Novel Kars is THE Ultimate Lifeform and thus is above HAD in power.

Tier -2 Novel Kars comfirmed.

Dio is the son of a rich man who owns maids.

Rich son > Maid

Juggerton said:
she's a manly girl when it comes to fiting
She'll be great then, as a tailor I mean.

As a Grammar Nazi I spotted this. The internet never forgives, Juggerton, the internet never forgets...

Grammar Nazis are all Memetic tier+ because they are a long-lived if not immortal meme

Back