• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wank that character!

Master chief is obviously tier 0 because they state that his skeleton is indestructible and cannotr be destroyed by anything. So he must be tier 0

Percy Jackson stomps Dragon Ball cuz he can manipulate their blood and make them explode

Jak is a solid galaxy level character for being implied to have fought Ratchet in an old Robot Chicken skit which was used to advertise a game no one played, which means its canon.

Yusuke Urameshi solos all of fiction, because he stars in what is IMO the best Anime/Manga franchise out there.

Palpatine and Vader have both said that the Dark Side of the Force gives Vader everything he needs. The Dark Side will therefore give Vader the right amount of power he needs to beat any opponent.

If Sonic gets a girlfriend that is not amy and Amy fins out that thing, even TOAA would have fear of her.

The Star Rod (Paper Mario) is omnipotent because wishes are a really good thing

Palkia is the god of space and dimensions, according to the movies.

Arceus is above Palkia

1-A Arceus confirmed!

CW Flash is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x1o to the infinity plus infinity plus infinity plus infinity and goes on for infinity stronger than TOAA and all Tier o characters. By just breathing and atom of him breath. Hell, even LESS than that.

Rakanadyo said:
Bob Ross is Tier 0 with the power to raise others to his level.
To quote:

"This is your world, you're the creator."

"You can do anything that you wanna do. Total power."

"There are no limits here."
I see nothing wrong with this statement.

I thought it was common knowledge that Bob Ross was omnipotent, he just restricts his power as to not overshadow others.

I would say that Vinesauce Joel, is High 1-A, for being able to fully harness the powers of Bob Ross, although he is still limited by him, who is the Tier 0 to him.

Joel as become DIO and Jotaro, who as we know, is Jotaropotent.

However!

Joel claimed that Kenshiro was unbeatable, meaning Kenshiro is on the same level as Bob Ross.

>Q is outside dimensions

>Q is omnipotent

>Guinan (Whoopi Goldberg) wasn't scared of Q

WHOOPI GOLDBERG IS HIGH 1-A

Now you may not believe me but Natsu Dragneel can solo all of the Masdaverse, 40K, Saint Seiya, Digimon and the Nasu verse with ease. Someone weaker than Natsu, Acnologia could also solo them. Acnologia can absorb anything and i mean anything. Longinuslanze? Pffft please it gets absorbed easily by Acnologia. Hades sword? Don't make me laugh it's mere child's play compared to Erza's weapons. One Eternal Flare is more than enough to one hit anyone from these verses. Acnologia simply rips out their souls and sends them to the Ravens of Time.

Now since I've made it more than clear that Acnologia can definitely solo shit stomp all of those pathetic verses, I'll move onto Natsu. Natsu can burn ANYTHING that they throw at him. Natsu can burn the fabric of space time, concepts and everything. The dude one shot Acnologia who's at least High 1-A. And oh don't even get me started if anyone dares to make Natsu angry by hurting his friends. Natsu normally solos every verse easily but if it's an angry Natsu? Oh lord now that'd be a bloodbath. The angrier Natsu gets the more powerful he'll become.

I have no idea why everyone keeps talking about this Saitama guy. Yeah i know he can definitely one punch any 1-A characters but he also gets stomped by Natsu. ******* Erza can beat him let alone Nafsi. Know why? Because she is Erza.

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

I think typing all of this actually gave me every disease known to man. Excuse me while i go cry myself to bed.

please

she gets destroyed by slightly-wanked Krillin who was equal or superior to an SSJB Kamehameha

Goku is equal to a guy who's beyond time, therefore he is already 1-A, Krillin is High 1-A.

Now you may not believe me but Natsu Dragneel can solo all of the Masdaverse, 40K, Saint Seiya, Digimon and the Nasu verse with ease. Someone weaker than Natsu, Acnologia could also solo them. Acnologia can absorb anything and i mean anything. Longinuslanze? Pffft please it gets absorbed easily by Acnologia. Hades sword? Don't make me laugh it's mere child's play compared to Erza's weapons. One Eternal Flare is more than enough to one hit anyone from these verses. Acnologia simply rips out their souls and sends them to the Ravens of Time.

Now since I've made it more than clear that Acnologia can definitely solo shit stomp all of those pathetic verses, I'll move onto Natsu. Natsu can burn ANYTHING that they throw at him. Natsu can burn the fabric of space time, concepts and everything. The dude one shot Acnologia who's at least High 1-A. And oh don't even get me started if anyone dares to make Natsu angry by hurting his friends. Natsu normally solos every verse easily but if it's an angry Natsu? Oh lord now that'd be a bloodbath. The angrier Natsu gets the more powerful he'll become.

I have no idea why everyone keeps talking about this Saitama guy. Yeah i know he can definitely one punch any 1-A characters but he also gets stomped by Natsu. ******* Erza can beat him let alone Nafsi. Know why? Because she is Erza.

Back