• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling ( Anime ) UPGRADE FOR LOW 1c / 5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
In s1 ep15, when Wang Ling knows the death of Sun Rong and attempts to reset the universe 10,000 times in an effort to prevent her death. However, he eventually realizes that this method will not work and decides to try traveling back in time to save her. In doing so, he unintentionally creates a new universe by embodies the abstraction of universe: Here

Additionally, It is later revealed that the universe inside Wang Ling, which he created, exists within his own dream. In order to wake him up, Sun Rong uses Jingke to awaken Wang Ling during the dream. As a result, the universes inside Wang Ling (which he was dreaming about) are destroyed and cease to exist. Full pics: Here

According to the provided definition, the concept of a cosmology as fiction can be conveyed through various mediums such as books, stories, images, simulations, video games or thoughts and dreams. All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person, when a character views a cosmology as fiction, it can grant them a qualitative superiority referred to as "r>f."

[ " viewing a Low 2-C to 2-A

cosmology as fiction would grant Low 1-C, doing so to a 6-Dimensional Low 1-C construct

would scale the character to 1-C, doing so to a 10-Dimensional High 1-C structure would

be the equivalent of an 11-D High 1-C and so on. ".]

In this case, since Wang Ling is viewing a 4-dimensional construction (3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time) as a dream, it can be inferred that he would attain a 5-dimensional qualitative superiority.

In s1 ep15, when Wang Ling knows the death of Sun Rong and attempts to reset the universe 10,000 times in an effort to prevent her death. However, he eventually realizes that this method will not work and decides to try traveling back in time to save her. In doing so, he unintentionally creates a new universe by embodies the abstraction of universe: Here

Additionally, It is later revealed that the universe inside Wang Ling, which he created, exists within his own dream. In order to wake him up, Sun Rong uses Jingke to awaken Wang Ling during the dream. As a result, the universes inside Wang Ling (which he was dreaming about) are destroyed and cease to exist. Full pics: Here

According to the provided definition, the concept of a cosmology as fiction can be conveyed through various mediums such as books, stories, images, simulations, video games or thoughts and dreams. All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person, when a character views a cosmology as fiction, it can grant them a qualitative superiority referred to as "r>f."

cosmology as fiction would grant Low 1-C, doing so to a 6-Dimensional Low 1-C construct

would scale the character to 1-C, doing so to a 10-Dimensional High 1-C structure would

In this case, since Wang Ling is viewing a 4-dimensional construction (3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time) as a dream, it can be inferred that he would attain a 5-dimensional qualitative superiority.
I agree, I love this anime.

This is for extra

Him having qualitative superiority over his cosmology was also supported by the fact that he once was shown to be capable of Detaching himself from his own anime and went to real world to make animators and directors do their work and continue to anime the series (low 1C via breaking the forthwall)

Reasonable. I Agree

I remember this yeah it's true.
If you can prove the internal pocket universe is accurate in size, then maybe. Though I think creating a realm within yourself is just a pocket dimension feat.
It's was exactly like the normal universe except without sun rong iirc.

If you can prove the internal pocket universe is accurate in size, then maybe. Though I think creating a realm within yourself is just a pocket dimension feat.
It was exact copy of previous universe and has been stated to be the universe many times but just sun rong wasn't present in that universe everything else was entirely same.

Last edited:
I wouldn't really call it as big as the real Universe at that moment I guess. It was slowly consuming matter from the old world and would eventually reach that size.

I wouldn't really call it as big as the real Universe at that moment I guess. It was slowly consuming matter from the old world and would eventually reach that size.
Yea, it was going to reach that size soon, the world inside Wang Ling was constantly absorbing everything in the universe while simultaneously destroying the previous one and as per under world king it was going to happen pretty fast and is going to blow up all 3 world's.

My thoughts are the same as this.
Let me clear something the universe he abstracted was going to replace the previous one and it was stated numerous time that if they didn't wake him up in time the previous universe will be gone forever. As it's not a pocket dimension cuz it already stated he created a space time in his dream .

As in the same episode the
"king of the under world (which was not affected by time stop) said that Wang Ling is going to blow up all three realms (underworld, mortal realm and heaven).

This is for extra

Him having qualitative superiority over his cosmology was also supported by the fact that he once was shown to be capable of Detaching himself from his own anime and went to real world to make animators and directors do their work and continue to anime the series (low 1C via breaking the forthwall)
And you can see this too

Disagree ; this whole thread is out of conext
Iirc it was stated that was a parallel universe that was absorbing all energy of wang ling's current universe
Also his current universe was going to get destroyed

Iirc it was stated that was a parallel universe that was absorbing all energy of wang ling's current universe
They never said it was a parallel universe, it said that it they didn't wake him up then the previous universe will get destroyed and be replaced by the universe which he created.

And ik you are also talking in tensura cafe so plz if you came here to be biased you can leave

It's clearly states that that this all is happening in a different world
And that "new world" is absorbing everything from the old world
And that world is going to get destroyed
So it won't give r>f whatsoever

It's clearly states that that this all is happening in a different world
And that "new world" is absorbing everything from the old world
And that world is going to get destroyed
So it won't give r>f whatsoever

As i said it was all along his abstraction and it was the dream all along didn't you read clearly

As i said it was all along his abstraction and it was the dream all along didn't you read clearly
That isn't enough for r>f if it's literally that the other world is absorbing everything from his world in which wang ling is in
So it's just a parallel universe on same level of Dimensionality

That isn't enough for r>f if it's literally that the other world is absorbing everything from his world in which wang ling is in
So it's just a parallel universe on same level of Dimensionality
As i said

You need to really read it carefully

And guys anyone from here came and disagree nothing more to say .
This is simply hatread you can see this

He says he will blatantly disagree after seeing arguments what's wrong in that
Also other dude says it's a parallel universe i don't see any hatred there they are only discussing you can't stop anyone from giving his pov also it's not of this wiki anyways
This doesn't proves low 1C
Also this doesn't disproves my argument or what anime says anyways
Stop posting out of context discord ss it won't make your argument right + that doesn't matter anyways i am not seeing his disagreement comment anywhere here lol
(I love daily life immortal king anime anyways lol)

Last edited:
it doesn't give him higher dimensionality tho it wasn't necessarily a dream they said he is experiencing a universe without sun rong they are looking for the or rather he is looking for the universe where sun exist in and finds nothing experiencing something in a separate universe while being in the other universe surrounded by time and space isn't enough evidence for the universe was directly within him,your arguments are all out of context as wang ling himself was in a separate time and space not time and space being as him
also low 1-C have been revised and "dream" needs more context

it doesn't give him higher dimensionality tho it wasn't necessarily a dream they said he is experiencing a universe without sun rong they are looking for the or rather he is looking for the universe where sun exist in and finds nothing experiencing something in a separate universe while being in the other universe surrounded by time and space isn't enough evidence for the universe was directly within him,your arguments are all out of context as wang ling himself was in a separate time and space not time and space being as him
also this looks like he is 4D....
it would make sense for you to change it to higher dimensional existence rather than low 1-C

Never thought you will be here star
Anyways you can look Here

actually yeah this makes sense for 4D only look at it carefully he became time and space not quantitatively superior over it in terms of reality>fiction
another space time continuum both temporal and spatial axis all taking place with him is 4D which gives him higher dimensionality existence+higher dimensional manipulation for creating such in the first place

As it already stated numerous times that he was Dreaming
"dream" doesn't give quantitative superiority over all of the 4th dimension
it was "said" doesn't mean it really "took place" as his main body was time and was space look at it carefully and re argue about 5D
if it was his main body also saw the current one his main body was within as dream and saw all of 4D as a dream then it would be 5d not to be red herring arcues seeing time and space within his mind was BDE1 only until it was proven his main body was another higher extension of time and space which you should also show

Actually, looking back I disagree. The full narration says something along the lines of, "Wang Ling is enjoying the peaceful life he is been dreaming about, but that all happens in a different world."
Nothing indicates that the world is dream in this sentence but rather that Wang Ling is living his ideal life. The New World itself were not a dream but the loops of space and time formed around Wang Ling. The world still survives after Sun Rong splits it from Wang Ling which they use to reverse the timeline.
The Loop forming a New Universe.

Actually, looking back I disagree. The full narration says something along the lines of, "Wang Ling is enjoying the peaceful life he is been dreaming about, but that all happens in a different world."
Nothing indicates that the world is dream in this sentence but rather that Wang Ling is living his ideal life. The New World itself were not a dream but the loops of space and time formed around Wang Ling. The world still survives after Sun Rong splits it from Wang Ling which they use to reverse the timeline.
The Loop forming a New Universe.
I keep saying this isn't 5D but 4D you know you should ask admins about this
dreams aren't r>f just like that and with this context it's not

tensura dream world even have more context to this
if he saw time and space as a dream why was he still within time and space

You can see this 👇
I have already explained my skepticism regarding the first image. The rest aren't even the type of iron clad proof you think it is. Wang Ling has entrapped himself in the new world he created. Him waking up is just him remembering about the previous world. And as I have posted, him waking up doesn't even destroy the New World. It still exists as the split loop and don't cease to exist like it is claimed in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back