• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

I don't see why they would waste a perfectly good Speed and Wiccan for a one-off.
Right that has a lot of potential behind it especially now that people have accepted them as established characters due to Wandavision

We are definitely getting Young Avengers considering there are rumors of Patriot in Falcon and Winter Soldier too. If they cast a young Kang too as Iron Lad, they could basically tie it to Ant Man 3 which has Kang as the villain.

Ans I've also heard the same rumors of patriots appearing in Falcon and the Winter soldier as well as the potential for something War Machine related to happen that will tie into the Armor Wars Disney+ series

it kinda looked like she aged 'em to death but it's hard to say if it was life absorption or if she just plain killed them, however it should be noted she's lived at least 430+ years and it could be that she absorbed them to increase her own lifespan? Idk maybe she'll get more into the details in the next episode.

I'm also on the basis that we should wait for the next episode with that and if it's not touched on again then I think we should just stick with it since that's we'd have to come to agreement on what happened from our interpretations of the power she displayed in that scene

connecting her long lifespan to whatever she did in that scene seems like a pretty far dot connect. Also, I doubt she "just killed them" since it definitely looked like there was some kind of death hax/absorption/life hax being used here.

Honestly i think it's either a side-effect of absorbing their magic/energy or was straight up intentional and if so it would be life absorption.

Yeah but i mean depending on it it would different kinds of absorption hax. Either Energy/Magic absorption that kills after absorbing too much of it or literal Life Absorption.

Well I say we should list out all the possibilities of what it could be and from there discuss the most likely ones. I highly doubt we'll be seeing any of that ability in episode 9 so it's best to discuss it now.

Also timmy and billy may also need some from the final episode

Yeah and that's overall a really small and simple addition to Vision

I think for Vision it'd just be mind manip. resistance and mind manip negation, however the White Vision might need to be added either as a key or a new page?

Best to wait on any sandboxes for vision until the next episode. But we really should start working on sandboxes for Agatha, Monica, and Wanda

Back