• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanda (The Fairly OddParents!) VS Overclocked Bender

If bender has precognition then he should be able to see the attack incoming before it happens and thus is capable of dodging the attack before it hits him due to him foreseeing the attack. But what kind of offensive hax does bender use?

If bender has precognition then he should be able to see the attack incoming before it happens and thus is capable of dodging the attack before it hits him due to him foreseeing the attack. But what kind of offensive hax does bender use?
magic is not very well a projectile, Wanda only moves the wand and a cloud appears around where the magic was used, automatically occurring the effects, it is not something to beavoided...

bender has: Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation

I don't think all of those can be used in combat, I wouldn't describe Wanda as a fighter but she can use her powers in many more ways that would make her win and it would make sense for her to figure to do any of those options, if each individual one is unlikely on its own to happen.

I don't think all of those can be used in combat, I wouldn't describe Wanda as a fighter but she can use her powers in many more ways that would make her win and it would make sense for her to figure to do any of those options, if each individual one is unlikely on its own to happen.
I'm going to count this as a vote for Wanda, and selling it has his normal Arsenal too, in addition to the pregonition makes him know that Wanda is almost helpless without a wand, he can disarm her

Back