• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wally west ability crt. first npi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wally was able to interact/phase part of his body to a universe that doesn't exist anymore.

It was stated by anti monitor that the universe is nothing but a memory.

That is not what the story in question intended to imply. He simply tried and failed to get back home to his own timeline.

That is not what the story in question intended to imply. He simply tried and failed to get back home to his own timeline.
I know that's not what the story intended to do but the point was he was able to phase to a non existent space but gave up when he found his universe didn't exist anymore.

This is not going to be accepted. My apologies. It is not an explicit or intended ability. It is dependent on large amounts of personal interpretation and wishful thinking.

Eh this is EE resistance (and he should probably get anti-matter resistance as well), there’s also a better EE resistance feat in that comic so eh it’s just an extra justification for a resistance he already has I guess?

Also he did in fact try to get back to the erased universe but IIRC it was just dimensional travel.

Wally was able to interact/phase part of his body to a universe that doesn't exist anymore.

It was stated by anti monitor that the universe is nothing but a memory.

Look, this is not NEP, he can't turn himself into nonexistent, he just travel to an timeline that was erased, but it still wont make him Nonexistent

So is it fine if I close this thread, or do we need to do anything here?

Maybe unlock the page to add this scan and the one where he tanks the anti-matter wave? That might give him some acausality as well.

He didn’t interact with it more than entering it very briefly. And painfully. Maybe void resist? Idk.
He did interact. The fact he was able go to a universe that doesn't exist means he can interact with it. If he couldn't interact with universe he wouldn't have been able to go. But this will also give him void resistance since he survived being erased.

He did interact. The fact he was able go to a universe that doesn't exist means he can interact with it. If he couldn't interact with universe he wouldn't have been able to go. But this will also give him void resistance since he survived being erased.
I am not sure if this counts as interaction, but yeah, the resistance to void hax is legit, i agree with that

Yeah, it is a good feat of resistance, but why exactly acausality?
Which scans?

RCO021.jpg

RCO007.jpg
RCO023.jpg

RCO024.jpg
RCO004.jpg

For acausality type 1 (unaffected by Crisis happening differently), anti-matter resistance (sole piece of positive matter in existence + tanks the anti-matter wave before escaping) and EE resistance (anti-matter wave erases a universe and he went to his erased universe before backing out).

Last edited:
RCO021.jpg

RCO007.jpg

RCO023.jpg

RCO024.jpg

RCO004.jpg

For acausality type 1 (unaffected by Crisis happening differently), anti-matter resistance (sole piece of positive matter in existence + tanks the anti-matter wave before escaping) and EE resistance (anti-matter erases stuff and he went to his erased universe before backing out).
Well, I cant talk much about the acausality part, but the resistance thing seems legit

Greenshifter: Please specify the abilities that you want him to get and why.

Greenshifter: Please specify the abilities that you want him to get and why.
Acausality type 1: the first scan shows him being unaffected by the Zero Hour version of COIE happening differently, the heroes lost due to Barry dying prematurely yet Wally still remembers how everything is supposed to be (in Post-Crisis).

Anti-matter resistance: scan 3 and 5, they both show him being unaffected by anti-matter (the former being the wave and the latter the anti-matter universe where he is the sole piece of positive matter)

EE resistance: Scan 2 and 3 (scan 4 is just to show what happened after scan 3), he survived phasing back to his erased universe and being hit with the anti-matter wave which erases the universe.

The first two additions are probably fine, but the last one does not seem self-evident enough. He was not shown to resist existence erasure. He just briefly entered a void. Or so it seemed.

Eh considering the void was hurting him, it clearly tried to erase him yet he wasn't erased so that's still resistance. The second scan is basically scaling to AM's EE (which is already on AM's page)

He was harmed from trying to go somewhere that doesn't exist. That is all. His powers short-circuited from the effort due to not being able to accomplish a feat that was beyond him.

He was harmed from trying to go somewhere that doesn't exist. That is all. His powers short-circuited from the effort due to not being able to accomplish a feat that was beyond him.
Note he wasn't aware the universe didn't exist so it would make more sense if he stopped because he found out it doesn't exist.

@Antvasima I mean you do know the speed force encompasses the multiverse in Post-Crisis right (at least all timelines at this point) so he should be able to go wherever the speed force is. He just took the vibrational frequency of where his universe was supposed to be and then backed out after being exposed to the void. There’s a recent comic where Flashes tried to do a similar thing and you could argue that was more like a “short-circuit” but it didn’t look like this. So basically he can still travel to where said universe was since he needs to do the same thing he always does to travel between universes, but backed out once he realized it was an uninhabitable void.

A vacuum is a void. Just because something is absent does not mean that it automatically renders all other things nonexistent.

I am not going to accept this, and do not have the time and energy to repeat myself over and over. Be content with what has been accepted and apply it, so I can close this thread.

Was he hit by any explicit EE attacks from the AM?

The third scan shows him briefly surviving the anti-matter wave (by his anti-matter cannon), which was destroying the universe much like in the original COIE event. The original anti-matter wave has EE on AM’s page and this new wave also targeted the entire space-time continuum + I think you already agreed with the universe being erased in this comic (chronologically this feat happens later in the comic but before it got erased, courtesy of Flash’s time travel being complicated but I’ll get to that in a future CRT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back