• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall's Potential Upgrade

So I need help with a calc that I am working on with Wall's Etherion feat which I found out has a correlation to Magnetic Confinement Fusion which is the process of generating nuclear fusion while contained in a magnetic field (or magic in this case)

And I would like to find out what the calculation would be needed for finding the energy (joules) with the ball of super heated plasma at temps for nuclear fusion

If this Calc does get passed, which it probably won't, this will make things extremely complicated when Scaling, since even if we Low-End it that means all 7-A's will now be 6-B's which is insane, so I don't think i can agree with this until either you have more proof or that you can calc it perfectly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
If this Calc does get passed, which it probably won't, this will make things extremely complicated when Scaling, since even if we Low-End it that means all 7-A's will now be 6-B's which is insane, so I don't think i can agree with this until either you have more proof or that you can calc it perfectly
I am working on rectifying that now, I put in too many variables for this with too many possible formulas, So I would go with the Radiation Energy formula for this.

with the proof, I it would not be crazy since 9 out of 12 Spriggans scale to each other via magic power levels with one being able to make a nation disappear. and Irene compresses Fiore and Agugust using his remaining magic to destroy an entire nation, and the later two are couple of the 3 strongest.

Again, I am working on the calc that would be both logical and worthy of scaling.

So If This calc passes, then I'll be impressed since

All 7-A's will move to High 6-B

All High 6-C's will move to 6-A

and the Top dogs like Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia could move to High 6-A

If that happens that will be an insane upgrade, since I just Got Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia to High 6-B

Speaking of which, why aren't the High 6-B Tiers in FT upgraded yet? Natsu's final form is still "at least high 6-C", as is White Zeref and normal Acno.

Captain Torch said:
Speaking of which, why aren't the High 6-B Tiers in FT upgraded yet? Natsu's final form is still "at least high 6-C", as is White Zeref and normal Acno.
Was there another calc for that?

Captain Torch said:
No, but it was agreed to scale them to Etherion in the last thread. The changes weren't went through yet though
Welp, if this get's passed, then that is another reason for them to be upgraded

Captain Torch said:
The only person I know, who can upgrade the page is AidenBrooks, and he seems currently busy with MHA revisions, so we can only wait fo the changes

Back