• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waifu's that are overrated and why?

Being soft on the inside doesn't make you not bitchy and violent.
What tsundere is bitchy at all....from the 300+ animes i saw for nearly 3 years i didnt and 100+ of mangas too, a tsundere didnt show to be bitchy, they dont forve themselves on the MC, arent heartless to towards how others feel to him (they would be jealous and insecure, which even irl a girl can be)

What tsundere is bitchy at all....from the 300+ animes i saw for nearly 3 years i didnt and 100+ of mangas too, a tsundere didnt show to be bitchy, they dont forve themselves on the MC, arent heartless to towards how others feel to him (they would be jealous and insecure, which even irl a girl can be)
Then you haven't been seeing the tsunderes I've been seeing chief lol.

I can name a few.

1. Taiga from Toradora. (Sometimes)
Taiga isnt a bitch, she had friends and was all weak towards the guy she loved, let alone to the MC she grew out to like him genuinely, never she acted like a bitch, the blue haired one was anyway the bitchy one of the series
2. Misaka from Toaru.
Didnt seen the series entirely but from what i saw of her in clips and scenes several times, she is the typical jealous flat tsundere who cant tell their love to the dense MC
3. That pink-haired bitch from familiar of zero.
Same as above in more or less all, from what i saw from her, the MC gave her all the reasons to even hit him too
4. Sakura from Naruto (Not Based.)
She aint a tsundere tho and not bitchy either, more like a blindly dumb girl
Could probably find a few more.
You didnt give me any that supports your point regardless 🚶‍♂️

If you want actual bitchy characters, Mami from rent a gf, Milika from kanojo mo kanojo, the one i mentioned on taiga series and the shield hero one are good examples of that and they aint tsundere nor they really fit the criteria like your usual type

Taiga isnt a bitch, she had friends and was all weak towards the guy she loved, let alone to the MC she grew out to like him genuinely, never she acted like a bitch, the blue haired one was anyway the bitchy one of the series
First off, Taiga was needlessly violent on a regular basis, completely obsessive, and just free-loaded off some guy for food.
Didnt seen the series entirely but from what i saw of her in clips and scenes several times, she is the typical jealous flat tsundere who cant tell their love to the dense MC
So yeah, a bitch lol.
Same as above in more or less all, from what i saw from her, the MC gave her all the reasons to even hit him too
Bullshit and you know it. She is clearly a stuck-up noble. She treated him like a dog.
She aint a tsundere tho and not bitchy either, more like a blindly dumb girl
Bullshit again.
You didnt give me any that supports your point regardless 🚶‍♂️
Nor did you debunk me lol.

First off, Taiga was needlessly violent on a regular basis, completely obsessive, and just free-loaded off some guy for food.
Literally any tsundere is needlessly violent and most of the time cuz of the MC, she changed anyway over the course of the series, she wasnt as obsessive as you claim, also thats a trait a yandere would have, she was just really in love with a guy and needed help to make him start like her, also the food part isnt really a bitchy trait either
So yeah, a bitch lol.
You clearly dobt know what a bitch is and it shows
Bullshit and you know it. She is clearly a stuck-up noble. She treated him like a dog.
We gonna ignore how he had moments fooling with girls or tell something about her body?....she has reasons for most of these and regardless she like taiga changed later
Bullshit again.
Since when is sakura a tsundere....bullshit on you lol
Nor did you debunk me lol.
Except i did, you clearly dont have any idea whst a bitch character is or that a tsundere isnt bitchy at all, your only reason is mainly cuz they are violent, something caused by remarks on their looks, jealousy or cliche accidents

Literally any tsundere is needlessly violent and most of the time cuz of the MC, she changed anyway over the course of the series, she wasnt as obsessive as you claim, also thats a trait a yandere would have, she was just really in love with a guy and needed help to make him start like her, also the food part isnt really a bitchy trait either
Being needlessly violent is a trait of a bitch. Taking pictures of somebody without their knowledge is without a doubt obsessive. Oh, also remember when Taiga broke into Ryuji's house and tried to murder him with a wooden sword? I do.
You clearly dobt know what a bitch is and it shows
Kind of a shitty argument.
We gonna ignore how he had moments fooling with girls or tell something about her body?....she has reasons for most of these and regardless she like taiga changed later
Taiga changing later doesn't matter, as at the beginning she was still a total asshole. Having somebody fooling with other girls which isn't at all your business treated like a dog is totally unacceptable. Tell me what reasons she has for treating a human being like a dog constantly.
Since when is sakura a tsundere....bullshit on you lol
dc899b79dff028a02fd7b132e78931b6.jpg

This very accurate chart says otherwise lol.
Except i did, you clearly dont have any idea whst a bitch character is or that a tsundere isnt bitchy at all, your only reason is mainly cuz they are violent, something caused by remarks on their looks, jealousy or cliche accidents
Do you beat somebody up for commenting on your looks? Do you beat somebody up because your jealous? Do you beat somebody up for accidently walking in on you in the bathroom? If you do, your a piece of shit.

When done correctly, tsunderes can come off as REALLY cute. Just look at ereshkigal from fate grand order or stella vermillion or honolulu from azur lane. But what authors do that they mistake "tsundere" for bitch or something. Which is why a lot of tsunderes are hated.
as for other stuff,
1. Agree. Taiga and asuka are way too obnoxious . Heck i agree they are well written, but is not a reason to let them off the hook .
2. louise from familiar of zero IS a bitch. She ******* kidnapped saito from his home and then forced him into slavery. AND treats him like shit.

Yeah, when done well tsunderes can definitely be cute. There are plenty of genuinely good tsunderes out there.

Back