• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wah fights my childhood fears

Okay! So Telepathy is just sending messages into other minds I believe so it's not gonna be useful here. The Pale Monster will be completely outnumbered by evil spirit army. But it could warp the arena into a maze of endless doors so Wario and those spirits will get lost. Especially when Christian told me that magic is used "for getting to places quickly or to shift things in its favor". Also The Pale Monster "blends in perfectly with the darkness" so Wario and his army of evil spirits won't be able to find the Pale Monster.

I don't see that Pale Monster getting past Wario's intangibility and the fact that it's non-corporeal. But I don't see how Wario's gonna get past it's regen. Unless they use fear manipulation maybe? It might depend on who's fear manipulation is better. If that doesn't get anwhere then I'll have to say inconclusive because Pale Monster getting past Wario's being non-corporeal and intangible. While The Pale Monster can hide.

Well if Wario's fear hax is better, The Pale Monster hides away and yeah inconclusive.

If The Pale Monster's fear hax is better, Wario and the army of spirts gets scared and then it goes to The Pale Monster. I'll let Battlereviews and you debate on that.

His fear hax has shown to affect my entire family just by showing up like "What's up?" or something. I can't make out monster language.

Back