• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Matches you want to see but know it will never happen because tier/hax difference is just too massive.

I'll start

Bayonetta or Bayonetta and Jeanne vs Panty and Stocking:

Two classy sexy and powerful angel killing witches vs utter foul mouthed Bitch angels? its a match made in heaven....if it werent for the fact that Bayo and her kind are at absolute weaest almost an entire tier above the two angels. I;d love to see the banter and shit talking from Panty to Bayonetta as they clash guns and what not.

Hazama/Terumi vs Panty and Stocking:

Best ghost and troll in fiction vs Ghost killing angels. I can just imagine them trashed and beaten pissed off as all hell as this "ghost" uterly tears into them at how pathetic they are compared to him, but alas again he's several tiers higher than them!

Saitama vs Bill Cipher:

Just Saitama calling out utterly dumb Bill is if you were to analyze his motives and character from a realistic persepctive, as they are both obviously very cartoonish. Punching out that one eyed illuminati symbol would be glorious, but yeah Bill hax/tier is DERP.

Hakumen vs Satsuki Kiryuin:

I just think the two would have great respect for each other, and it would make for a good cool fight....if Hakumen wasn't a tier 5 facing off against a tier 7.

Heavenly Ascended Dio vs Akuma Homura

Standard Samus vs Master Chief

SSJG Goku vs Ultimate Madoka

Chuck Norris vs Fiction (Chuck Norris too stronk)

SomebodyData said:
Standard Samus vs Master Chief
This

Goku vs Saitama, Cybermen vs the Borg, CoD Zombies crew vs Team Fortress mercs

Cloud vs Guts

Ah the legendary classic humongous sword fighters duking it out. You know....if Guts ever stood a chance

Kratos vs Guts

Just based on their bloodthirsty obsession on revenge

Kirby vs Erza

Two fighters who can't just stick to one ability, and they'd both start wars over a strawberry shortcake.

Emiya Shirou vs Reinhard Heydrich Hadou God form
Emiya Shirou want to save everyone, Reinhard want to love (destroy) everything. But their end is opposite of each other.

Emiya Shirou being left alone in hill of swords executed by the very person he (once) loved.

While Reinhard... well, I don't know about Reinhard. But I figure Emiya and Heydrich would have interesting conversation in their battle.

Now I want to see Hadou God Emiya Shirou. Or Hadou God Nero Claudius. Ugh, their Atziluth incantations must be glorious! ^_^

John Constantine vs Mercurius/Karl Ernst Krafft/Hermes Trismegistus Hadou God form
Well, I figure Karl and John might have interesting conversation. Hehe, Karl and John..
John Constantine vs The One Above All
Well, more like I want to see if John could blackmail TOAA too ^_^
Altera - Vanguard of Umbral Star vs Beerus
Beerus might be able to give Altera lecture about meaning of destruction.
Hajun vs Gilgamesh
Two people with gigantic ego duking it out. Ohoho, now I want to see what kind of Law Gilgamesh would spawn if he became a Hadou God.

Rimul Tempest vs Rou

Both are glutton that gains power as they continue to eat more and more and develop their own country/organization from scratch.

But, not only we don't even have a page for Rou. Rimul outstats and outhax him

Meteors which killed the Dinosaurs vs Umbral Star (Including Velber + Sephyr and etc.)

Both are civilzation-busters, one which mark the end of Age of Dinosaurs (yes, I just made that one up :D) which (presumably would) predate the Age of Gods (of Nasuverse), and one which mark the end of Age of Gods (Of Nasuverse). Well, it kinda stomp in Umbral Star's favor if it were real fight, but I figure Umbral Star would have some sympathy to the Meteors at least

Kirby vs Majin Buu, two pink gluttons who use absorbtion to gain new powers, but alas Kirby is multi solar system level whereas Buu is solar system level, and even using the anime only feat of Kid Buu destroying a galaxy in a short amount of time, kirbys far superior hax wpuld still likely end in a comfortable victory. I can just imagine a Beerus situation where they argue over pudding or something.

Back