• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

womp-womp-did-you-just-say-womp-womp.gif

Getting slandered for an aspect of a calc when that same aspect got the green light by 2 cgms 😭 😭 🙏 save me from this madness
"My madneeeess! My sadneeeess! I aaaam... my own saaaaavior!"

But unironically, that calc was good on every front except for that. I think Absolute Zero should be used for Kuzan's ice overall, but I understand why we technically can't use it.

But unironically, that calc was good on every front except for that. I think Absolute Zero should be used for Kuzan's ice overall, but I understand why we technically can't use it.
Well I definitely understand why we don't use Absolute Zero or -28k for the ice since it's just a frozen mountain and not an actual attack from Kuzan.

When I make calcs I literally feel like I'm getting hit with Gojo's domain expansion. A ton of new random **** pop into my head for different methods and that just happened to be one of them. I didn't step back and do a sanity before asking a CGM so I guess I walked myself into this

I kinda hate having to do that just to deal with being botted with a bunch of reactions for each of my comments that aren't really worth much of the attention
I got over 200 notifications and I haven’t read much of them, lol.

Back