• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VR everything discussion thread

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Best-VR-Games-2020.jpg

best-upcoming-virtual-reality-games-in-2019.png

There's a real lack of VR presence on the wiki and this discussion thread is here to kinda fill that hole as there's plenty of room for discussion in lots of VR games and content that'd be viable and fun to discuss on the wiki

i.e Boneworks or the recently announced BoneLabs

Half-life Alyx (Alyx doesn't even have a profile on the wiki which is criminal in and of itself)

Blade's and Sorcery

Zenith: The Last City

After The Fall

Walking Dead Saints and Sinners

Superhot VR

Gorn

and so so much more that's left without even a mention on the wiki, and that said VR games aren't the only topic of discussion to be had here as all things VR related are essentially the topics of discussion here be it headsets and other vr related tech, content creators in the VR scene, etc.

So far aside from the Zenith stuff I made myself these are all the VR game profiles I've found on the wiki at all if ever anyone is just curious or wants to do any vs battles

there is also a ongoing revision for Superhot VR profiles here for those interested

Here's some recent trailers of interest as well

honestly decently excited for this a big jrpg fan

same here boneworks has always been a immersive play and experience so I'm looking forward to another game seemingly tied into the same universe but for Quest headsets

RE4 also had a solid update yesterday which is good to be free so I can't complain that it wasn't in game at launch but its definitely a solid experience

Working on a blade and sorcery character blog rn and doing calcs

current blog for the player in blade and sorcery

not complete but just a bit more work and some calc's and it should be good to go

The Superhot verse page and character profiles have finally been completed thanks to @CowHeadGod and @Funnimane
Here it is for those interested which makes another verse added to the list of VR games on the wiki

Blade and Sorcery's new U11 update just released expanding the list of feats and abilities in the game by a pretty decent margin biggest example probably being that you can launch your self into the air with gravity magic using it to glide through the air

Update Changelog here

We're really getting Re:4 remake in vr and Re: Village wtff

New horizon game too

And SAINTS AND SINNERS chapter 2

Using this as a bump ans to drop the trailer

The update is live

I saw the Zenith update. May have to get back into the game for a bit in order to check out the new content tbh although I’m probably terribly underleveled now

I saw the Zenith update. May have to get back into the game for a bit in order to check out the new content tbh although I’m probably terribly underleveled now
Yeah I haven't put time into it in a good while but I made sure to hit level 39 last time I was on it but considering all the new quest and dungeons you should be good leveling

Here's a early gameplay video for Ruins Magus that comes out later this year

Also @CurrySenpai lmk if you'll need help coming up with the blog for your ability, I'm usually pretty busy but when I can I'll help when you need it

Haven't commented here in a good while but but one of VRs biggest titles has released, Bonelab dropped thursday and will arguably and very likely shake the overarching VR landscape

I'm really just glad we finally got another major VR game release with lots of potential well and the fact that it is Bonelab

Back