• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Voyager Witches Upgrade to as 1-A, Possibly higher

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
The Voyager have evidence getting close to her powers like Beatrice than at best the would be rated as 1-A, Possibly higher.

Voyager Witches Upgrade to as 1-A, Possibly higher

Beatrice at her untapped potential is 1-A for approaching Featherine Augustus Aurora's power-a High 1-A power-that is the only reason why it would a stomp. She might as well be rated as 1-A , Possibly higher in this state

Also,

Voyagers Feats

The problem of "possibly higher' is that we do not know how much higher it would be, to achieve the domain of the creator can be high 1-A or tier 0 ( becoming one with the creator) and this would sound strange to people, apart from that Maria is also destined to achieve the domain of the creator, so should we make all the characters who have a citation of this possibly higher? No, I'm fine with just 1-A.

It's probably better to just not touch umineko right now, the files need a massive overhaul already and one's allegedly in the works.

Featherine reach the Creator's zero domain but was able to return. Thus, she actually incarnates at the top of the previous domain, but its nature exceeds this domain.

Domains (except the zero domain) are hierarchical ladders. Beatrice only took one step to a higher hierarchy than the domain of witches. Between her and Featherine is still literally a whole endless hierarchy. And that's not even talking about the fundamental difference in true nature.

Alright, so still 1-A, thanks for the clarification DarkLK!

I hope that Azathoth will be able to revise Umineko with DarkLK's help, but we have gone through a lot of problems lately, and the staff members are exhausted afterwards.

It cannot be applied to actual manifestations by definition. Only to the fundamental nature of such beings. This is a very difficult question and I personally do not know yet how we will evaluate it.

For Beatrice, Bern said that she can become superior to her and equal to Feathrine.
Talent beato pourrait surpasser lambda et bern et égaler feath

YuriAkuto said:
For Beatrice, Bern said that she can become superior to her and equal to Feathrine.
Talent beato pourrait surpasser lambda et bern et égaler feath
Again. She just took one step into that domain where Featherine is. And even this unrealized potential. Beatrice does not even understand her own power and can not go beyond her own territory.

The voyagers do not exceed this from what I've seen:

6510162-2503282380-65087

How's arguing for 1A voyagers possible? They are strong, but doesn't make sense to go against this scan for 1a voyagers

Zer00Negativo said:
they are senate witches, the senate is at the top of the hierarchy as I have already shown.
Manifestations and concepts are not the same thing. Technically, Voyagers must have at least three keys in their profiles.

Zer00Negativo said:
I do not know what this has to do with what I said.
Voyager's manifestation are not at the top of the hierarchy by definition. They always limit themselves and always drift.

being of the senate is not necessarily to be a Voyager, Voyager is a class of witch that can travel between fragments and the senate is a plane of existence where its function is to recognize the existence of other witches / meta-beings, senado can be composed by Voyagers as by other kind of meta-beings, and by what it seems the great court of heaven inhabits the same plane of the senate because it has a political position well equated with the senate.

But back to the subject, these limitations that the witches put on themselves are usually weaknesses and limitations of powers and only for avatars, as for example in the ep 7 where it shows to Clair putting weaknesses in itself just because it thinks that would be interesting.

then it would not be too smart to consider the characters on a lower level than the and it's just because of the limits and weaknesses that she herself put on herself

The only known senators are voyagers. The highest level of existence is literally the Creator"s Zero domain. Even Featherine only touched it and returned, although she is higher than the Senate which is higher than the great court of heaven.

The city of books is accessible even to avatars, despite all their limitations, but you have to be a senator to just get there. In some ways, witches always are avatars. These things that the voyagers/senators embody really are just functions of the Creation. It's not even a characters.

And Beatrice can not undo the weaknesses that Yasu putting on herself.

you're confusing things, when I said that the senate is the greatest plan of existence I was referring to the domain of witches not all domains in general, basically the 3 domains, the domain of humans, the domain of witches and the domain of the creator / gods, the Senate and Voyagers inhabit the top of the witch's domain, and according to novel TIPs the natural habitat of a Voyager is the sea of fragments, where each fragment is a fiction like ghost in the shell and hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy.

IMG 20180813 122509
IMG 20180813 123727
IMG 20180813 123741
The Voyagers when they enter a fragment assume a form that they wish like for example in prequel hotarubi in tomoro koro ni the lambdadelta takes the form of Takano myo when it enters the Fragment that bernkastel gave to him.

And what the hell is zero domain? I've read all the novels, manga, extras, higanbana and hotarubi I've never heard of this domain, I want it to send me scanning on it, I just hope you're not referring to the sea of zero because besides being quoted once and vague form it is just something that is part of the compendium of Maria (or witch of the origins in general).

DarkLK said:
And Beatrice can not undo the weaknesses that Yasu putting on herself.
And what are you talking dude? I quote witches, you quote creator, I quote Clair and you quote Yasu, Clair was created by bernkastel and she herself collapsed foolish weaknesses in herself (as if burning in spider web) just because she thought it would be interesting to her legend.

Yasu is Beatrice, she put no weaknesses in herself because she did not even have powers at the time, who gave her powers and her appearance of Beatrice was the lambdadelta so much that lambdadelta always threatens Beatrice saying "it can make Beatrice return to her mediocre weak form from before with your fingers " http://************.com/chapter/umi...e_8_twilight_of_the_golden_witch/chapter_24.3

IMG 20180813 134821

>when I said that the senate is the greatest plan of existence I was referring to the domain of witches not all domains in general

I understood that. The problem is that the the original uses the same term that was applied to the thing that Featherine touched. And I'm not at all sure that there even exists some kind of top layer in the domain. There are three possible options for interpretation. In my opinion, you offer the strangest variant.

>lambdadelta takes the form of Takano myo

Takano Miyoko (this is important, since this is a different name than Tanashi Miyoko or Takano Miyo)

>And what the hell is zero domain?

Probably the same as the Domain of the Creator (Òé╝Òâ¡Òü«Õƒƒ and ÚÇáþë®õ©╗Òü«Õƒƒ). Although I'm not sure.

This is what was called "the limits of the zero" in the English translation of the Memoirs of the ╬ø╬ö.

>Yasu is Beatrice, she put no weaknesses in herself because she did not even have powers at the time

And that's why she could easily give herself powers and weakness. Because she just imagined her character. Then Lambda actually turn her into a witch and everything that Yasu imagined became part of Beatrice's concept.

Clair is just a visualization of Yasu on stage. Bernkastel allowed her to have this form and get such a name. When Clair talked about weaknesses, she talked about the process of how Yasu created her image of a witch. Clair does not even have a personality.

Anyway, I just advise you to wait until the pages are changed. You can suggest some corrections after that. But I will not interfere anymore.

Zer00Negativo said:
they are senate witches, the senate is at the top of the hierarchy as I have already shown.
Okay? They do not exceed it. Featherine and "peak" beatrice are the only named characters that do.

Peak beatrice has clear evidence for 1A and Featherine does have legit evidence for High 1A such as "peak" beatrice surpassing witches, but that only being described as just a step to featherine's position which also matches with her reaching the "zero domain".

But not bernkastel or lambdadelta unless there's something i'm missing?

Zer00Negativo said:
I do not understand what you're trying to say, witches by nature are 1-A, the question is how many degrees above.
lol they aren't. It literally says they don't go beyond their world because they are afraid to where that would lead

..................... And what does this have to do with anything? the world they inhabit, the world of witches, has transcended the totality of the material world including quantum mechanics, wave functions and multiverse concepts

Zer00Negativo said:
And what does this have to do with anything? the world they inhabit, the world of witches, has transcended the totality of the material world including quantum mechanics, wave functions and multiverse concepts
And please show me where all of this has been stated in the vn or manga.

The worlds (like Rokkenjima) inside Beatrice's cat box are described to posses wave functions works with quantum superpositio and Beatrice's cat box has this name precisely because it work the very idea of Schrodinger's cat box.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/219669/what-is-a-hilbert-space

and the box is also capable of producing infinite fragments / kakeras, and these kakeras are described as crystallization of the concept itself as parallel worlds, multiverse, etc. https://imgur.com/a/C90FWzp

Back