• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) A doggy defends against a psychopath (Kangal Dog vs Patrick Bateman)

Huh, I wonder why Bateman isn't 9-C physically even though his profile says that he can apparently break bones. Anyway, the dog seem to just overpower him via far superior LS and maul him to death.

Last edited:
His AP feats seem to be superior via bone breaking, so Patrick could just break the dog bones to the point of crippling it, or break it's jaw and legs to incap the dog
He can very well do this given he's obviously smarter than the dog. I'm voting him tbh.

Kangal (my boi) solos FRA, also the profile is kinda wrong since there are Kangal's out there who can kill packs of wolves by themselves

Kangal (my boi) solos FRA, also the profile is kinda wrong since there are Kangal's out there who can kill packs of wolves by themselves
If we take the highest averages of both animals (Kangals and Wolves), a wolf takes it pretty easily tbh.

Wolves weigh more (90 kgs vs 60 kgs), are slightly faster (60 km/h vs 56 km/h), probably have better instincts, stamina and combat experience due to being wild animals. Kangals have a slim chance of defeating one wolf, let alone packs of wolves lol.

Back